Train
Years ago

Ricky Grace interview on Nova

Tuned in this morning to here Ricky Grace being interviewed on Nova. Great interview and interesting to here what he has been up to.

Full interview here
http://www.nova937.com.au/show/ricky-grace-nathan-nat-shaun

Found it interesting his reasons on choosing to stay in Australia over Europe - relevant to what we are seeing with imports now.

Enjoy ;)

Topic #40890 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can you tell us what he said re: basketball. Can't stand to listen to Nathan & Nat terrible reality TV plebs who were given their own radio show - the horror.

Reply #625662 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

There was a lot - he takes about his time in the NBA, Wildcats championship chances and a mentoring foundation he had setup for indigenous young women.

He also spoke about his reasons for choosing Aus as his home over Europe which included Aus being an English speaking country and Euro teams not paying their players. I found it relevant because that's why we are seeing a lot of players return from Europe and imports choosing to come here nowadays.

It was a really good and funny at times , you should have a listen anyway.

Reply #625664 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

His comments on his first impressions of his time in Perth were bloody hillarious.

Reply #625665 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

He also offered to come have a drink with anyone that buys a corporate box seat for the game on Monday :P

Reply #625666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Train. I'll check it out.

Reply #625667 | Report this post

Hoot  
Years ago

That was a great watch.

It's great to see how big a part Ricky is of WA culture.

Reply #625679 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Yeah, there's a few guys around the country like Ricky. Didn't just stay as players, but made their homes and raised their kids here.

Always nice to see the old players at the games.

Reply #625685 | Report this post

leungtl  
Years ago

I wonder what JC is up to these days?

Reply #625688 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Gotta love Ricky. My favourite player along with Vlahov abs Martin. True leaders

Reply #625726 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

You've got to be kidding me!!! I actually googled "what is Ricky Grace up to now" earlier this afternoon.

Reply #625867 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Thanks for the link, Train. Thoroughly enjoyed hearing from Ricky again.

Reply #625882 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754