Isaac
Years ago

NBA ASG 2017, West 192 defeats East 182

West 192, East 182.

West: Davis with 52 and 10. Westbrook with 41 off the bench. Durant 21/10/10, Curry 21, Thompson and Harden 12, Gasol 10.

East: Antetokounmpo 30, James 23, Irving 22, Thomas 20, Lowry 19, DeRozan 16, Wall, George 12, Anthony 10.

Topic #40916 | Report this topic

AussiePride  
Years ago

I didn't watch the game but I know it was terrible. The NBA All Star Game is an embarrassment to basketball.

I would much prefer to watch an NBA team practice or an underage game than watching a procession of all stars dunk with no opposition player within 3 metres.

It makes you understand that while skills are important you also watch the game for the competitiveness of the players and their will to win.

That is why no sane adult can enjoy watching the Harlem Globetrotters play the Washington Generals. Fun for the kids though.

Rant Over!

Reply #627007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some of the sheer athleticism is entertaining. But agreed, it gets boring very fast.

Reply #627015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is strictly a highlight game. Watch the highlights don't watch the entirety of it especially live.

Reply #627022 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754