Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide: Corey Webster

What is the likelihood of Webster ending up in Adelaide? The only spots left for locals are (Sobey and Doyle 11th man). Have the Sixers reached out to Webster? If so, why so early? I'm intrigued as to why they have wrapped up the Sixers Fans choice, Most Imporvedm NBL 2nd team player?
Sobey is playing well overseas, but doesn't seem like the guy that would play hard ball with the Sixers.
Does anyone have any info? I'm not liking how this is playing out.....

Topic #41083 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haven't

Reply #631505 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

A quality player (with his issues) has come onto the market and we're probably talking to him. That's all it is at this point.

Reply #631506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really hope they leave Webster alone! He is not a good option in so many ways. Any money that could/would've been used on sobey Randle can be spent elsewhere. Webster has been so poor off the court for so long. Ask Cedric Jackson for a character reference.

Reply #631515 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

there are a lot of better options out there, as this season's recruiting has proved, so walk away from him FAST

Reply #631523 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

As a bench option though you'd be silly not to look into it

Reply #631529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who'd start 'Ricey'?

Reply #631530 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Probably Drmic and/or the Ferguson replacement.

Reply #631532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard that Webster to Adelaide is almost a done deal.

Reply #631540 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

For the right price it would be remiss of the team not to at least investigate the possibility. They guy can flat out score when he is on.

He would be great under the Hawks to replace Kevin White.

The Wildcats are probably out given their history of no tolerance for substance usage.

Reply #631546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can someone give me a rundown on what happened to Webster lately, sounds like he got into legal trouble and Breakers got sick of him finally?

Reply #631553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is covered in another post why start a new one?

Reply #631557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard per source in NZ, that an offer has been put to Webster's camp. All the best Adelaide.......

Reply #631584 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Maybe West Coast made an offer for him to switch codes

Reply #631585 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Years ago

Anon 083. You lost me at "reached out".

You must be a wannabe manager or politician.

Reply #631597 | Report this post

Reggie  
Years ago

The way joey coaches and connects with his players, Adelaide could possibly be the perfect fit for Webster.

Will be watching with great interest if he signs with Adelaide

Reply #631605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FSTOS, must be. I love politics.

Reply #631630 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:01 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754