smith
Years ago

Player Transfer List

Is there anyway of finding out the number of players asking for clearances from their club from season to season? (juniors and seniors)

Someone mentioned there is online, i just dont know how to find it.

Curious to see...

Topic #41140 | Report this topic

!  
Years ago

go to SA sitrict basketball on sportingpulse, where it has all the small club icons in a box titled "club fixtures" on the right hand side. Click on the club icon. It then goes to a page with "teams in xxxxxx" and titles , fixture / results, clearances, club reports, join our community. Some clubs have deleted their option to display clearances.
I prefer the VJBL option of presentation - where it has all clearances in one big list - just by date.

Reply #632706 | Report this post

smith  
Years ago

Interesting read.... Thanks for the info!

Reply #632725 | Report this post

smith  
Years ago

What would be really interesting is to see the number of kids who QUIT from each club. That would be something i'd like to see.

Reply #632781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What would be even more interesting to those parents out there is how many kids seek transfers back to their original clubs. The grass is not always greener and some clubs will promise anything to get players to move

Reply #632797 | Report this post

smith  
Years ago

I dont know that it is always the kids who feel the grass wasnt greener, so many times i see the parents not understand the program or way things run club to club, feel out of sorts or not in with the social stuff and return to what they know.

There are defintely clubs with s&^t spewing JDO's who lie to get talent over "yeah we will move you into the 1's" <-- see that all the time, one club and one coaching director is notorious for it.

Reply #632805 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754