Midrange
Years ago

Melbourne United sign Kyle Adnam

Wild Kyle Adnam has committed to MUnfor two years getting upgraded from Development player. More importantly this probably means the end for Nate Tomlinson at MU. Would he get another gig at NBL or back to SEABL for him?

Topic #41160 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huge signing? If you are being sarcastic shame on you, Kyle is abreast team guy and has potential to be a player from obscurity. If your being real then just calm down a bit this isn't huge, it's moderate.

Reply #633075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*a great team player.

Reply #633077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tomlinson and his awful tatts = gawn!

Reply #633080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tomlinson is re-signing with melbourne fyi

Reply #633083 | Report this post

Nate Tomlinson is the worst player I've ever seen play in the NBL.

No defensive ability and his offensive game makes his laughable defensive game look like John Stockton.

He's a real tool to boot.

Reply #633084 | Report this post

Scopes44  
Years ago

While I don't have a problem with the guy. I do see he has ability, but definitely at his size he should develop a threeball and be able to finish at the rim. I went to a game and thought geez if only he could finish in the paint. All the best to him. Chemistry is what utd need to improve on. And he brings an unselfishness.
I also agree Tomlinson is not a good player. Kyle is way better.

Also think Wesley will flourish under former coach Vickerman.

Reply #633086 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

Well done Kyle. Good SEABL lad. Can I just say I was introduced to Nate at a SEABL game a couple of seasons ago. Really nice young fella.

Reply #633091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adnam the new Brett Rainbow without hops.
Fan boi at best. Poor seabl player and a streaky 3pt shot. No idea about D and hisopponents always score on hime better than his output. Probably the worst signing ever for Melb Untied. If that's the calibre of Vickermans recruiting then they will have another long season ahead. Tomlinson won't be back there and has other NBL clubs interested.
TruerthanPiss must have been schooled by NT.

Reply #633094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hi Nate. or Billy.

Reply #633097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or Billy's mate Bruce...

Reply #633101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hi Mrs Adnam, or Mr.

Reply #633169 | Report this post

Daniel Dillon  
Years ago

Hi guys.

Reply #633188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HOw was that O/T loss....

Reply #633215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DD is playing in Japan's second division.

Reply #633217 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:58 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754