Go O
Years ago

Season Tickets

Does someone know how many season tickets the 36ers have sold. In the old days they used to sell more than half the crowd in memberships...... hopefuly the Dome can fill up again this year...

Also if you usualy go to the game and purchase on the night why not talk someone extra to come with you who would not normaly go to the basketball.

Topic #4123 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Less than last year. Hopefully they can get the word out about zoned walk-up prices and build up the crowd on a game-by-game basis.

Reply #47911 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

I understand its much less and been dropping every year now. And as Isaac says hence the introduction of zoned pricing.

One of my problems with the BASA/36ers organisation is their decided lack of business skills and accumen.

Example - I had purchased season tickets for my whole family (6 tickets) for almost 6 years until last year. But for a range of reasons didn't renew.

Guess what, to this day I have not received a call to even ascertain why, or if there was something they could do to get me back.

Basic business principle is that it is easier to keep the clients that you have than source new ones.

So would you not have thought that dropping a dime to call me and all the others not renewing worth the effort?

Apparently not.

Reply #47923 | Report this post

Sixers admin  
Years ago

Hi Maca
I have just started doing some hours in the sixers marketing dept. and would be delighted to talk about your situation. You or anyone else can contact me at "[email protected]" . Thanks
Paul Rees

Reply #47932 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Great stuff Paul. Have just sent you an email. Interesting to see that Sixers' "staff" do read this website. Would be good if someone regularly posted and answered questions/took suggestions etc.

Reply #47936 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754