shooter
Years ago

WNBA League Pass ?

Wnba league Pass is only $17 for the season. Can someone who has had it let me know what the quality is like. It seems very cheap? Can I get it on a smart TV?

Topic #41235 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quality is

Reply #634591 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Not sure about smart tv but the reliability and quality is pretty good. It's a bargain IMO.
(btw use discount code WATCHMEWORK to get $2 off)

Reply #634596 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

have used wnba league pass for a few years now - good value - been HD - as far as I understand smart TV is internet TV - so it should be fine. enjoy

Reply #634597 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

most of the time I have watched on home PC, phone or google chromecast on big TV.

Reply #634599 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Do you need to use a VPN to get it for that price?

Reply #634609 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

That price is in $US and is the same wherever you buy it from, so no need for a VPN.

Reply #634610 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

NEW YORK and SAN FRANCISCO, May 1, 2017 - The Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) and Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) announced today a multiyear streaming deal that will bring live WNBA games to Twitter, beginning with the Dallas Wings at Phoenix Mercury game on Sunday, May 14 at 6 p.m. ET. This marks the first professional women’s sport to be live streamed on Twitter.

The WNBA will live stream 20 regular-season games per year on Twitter in 2017, 2018 and 2019. The games will be available alongside the real-time Twitter conversation starting May 14 at wnba.twitter.com and via @WNBA. The agreement also includes the WNBA joining Twitter’s Amplify program, which will include 40 highlight packages per week being featured across Twitter.

http://www.wnba.com/news/live-wnba-games-streaming-twitter-2017-season/

Reply #634695 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:06 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754