Isaac
Years ago

What's Hot/What's Not: Halls Woollacott Edition

I think this edition will have to come from those who attended the function last night.

Hot: All award winners.

Not: I was down at the ATM near the trashy bar. Heard some girl walk up to the most drug-affected tool in Adelaide and say "I know you, you had sex with my friend. Oops, did I say that out loud?" Then turned to her friend in front of the guy (again) and said "I can't remember his name, but he had sex with my friend!" Wow, so much hope for our species!

Updated: Oh, and how could I forget, definitely NOT hot, the Woollacott medal being engraved with "OCSAR FORMAN".

Updated again: Plus the signed Dr J singlet. Bill Hopkins won the bidding war against his son ($500), Erin Phillips I think ($800) and myself ($850) to grab it for $1000. I'm an idiot for not going higher. I think a vintage Dr J singlet unsigned is US$300!

Topic #4124 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

And the final tally leader in the men was OSACAR Forman . . .

Reply #47914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Isaac you're right, there was a mistake with the medal. It should have read JASON DIX. Even the HSA stats prove that Dixy should have won.

Reply #47930 | Report this post

Moscow  
Years ago

I'll bite, you are a fool, forestville as a club got a lot of votes, unfortunately Sullivan took alot of Dix votes as did Ng for Forman. Don't try and rain of OCSAR'S Parade. Spelling was mispelt on purpose. In the end Forman had a great year and took out the prizes.

Reply #47934 | Report this post

S Vidmar  
Years ago

you are all wrong it should have read

Horse Wilson

Reply #47935 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

whilst no one doubts how good Jason Dix is it all depends on getting the votes and as some people predicted on this site Jason was vulnerable because of other significant votegetters in the Eagles.

Reply #47938 | Report this post

Sledgehammer  
Years ago

Yeah saw Sully round at Dix's house this morning washing his car and mowing the lawns

Reply #47945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whats Hot: Vikki Kelsons top!
It gave Chris Judd's gf's dress @ the 2004 Brownlow a run for its money.

Reply #48022 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:34 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754