Air Delay
Years ago

How high is Craig Moller's ceiling?

With the first five rounds of season 2017 in the books, Craig Moller of the Ballarat Miners and Mt. Gambier Pioneers' Richard Hill have earned the Player and Coach of the Month respectively for March/April.

With 20.2 points and 13.2 rebounds per game, Moller sits tenth in the league for point production and leads the competition for boards as one of only six players to be averaging a double-double.

He looks to have added another facet to his game this season as well with 4.6 assists per contest placing him 11th in the league and first for the Miners while completing his ability to impact all areas of the court.
Full article

Love this kid, what can I say? Such an all around game. Playing with a red hot UTD back court along with some big bangers in the paint, anyone else think young Moller could end up the MIP of the comp next season?

Topic #41259 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I will be putting money on Mollar for NBL MIP. Problem is do bookies have MIP market or just for MVP? From memory only MVP has a market ;/

Reply #635002 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Can you please explain how UTD's backcourt as it is right now is 'red hot'?

Reply #635005 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Most likely 8 feet, or maybe 10 feet if it's an older house.

In saying that, I've lived in 2 nice houses with cathedral ceilings. That would be a variable ceiling.

Reply #635007 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

I wish I had 10ft' ceilings?! : )

Red hot because they'll have Goulding + Ware or some other highly paid similar style import guard.

Vickerman knows how to pick a man! : )

Reply #635010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good article, who knows how far this kid can go, don't think he's been back playing basketball for that long. I don't think Vickerman would of chased him if they didn't see up side and Gazey was very disappointed to loose him.

Reply #635013 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

"Vickerman knows how to pick a man!"

I see....you mean like Kerron Johnson?

Reply #635016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His ceiling is the roof!

Reply #635022 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

What actually happened to him @lovebroker?

I wasn't paying much attention to the NBL back then.

Reply #635026 | Report this post

Midrange  
Years ago

I'm assuming he will be playing as the backup SF now that we have returned our bigs.

Will balance our team out with inside scoring which will be much appreciatied. Also cover a potential Andersen body break down.

Reply #635028 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Kerron Johnson actually wasn't too bad. That Breakers stint was his first professional gig and had too much expectation placed on him stepping into Cedric's shoes. He got better near the end of the season, but by then the damage was done. There were certainly worse imports than him. Bryson? Christopherson?

Reply #635030 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

Spot on @midrange!

@SteveK2 Bryson...... LOL

Reply #635031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure what he can deliver. NBL form is flukey. When I see him in SEABL I will post.

Reply #635034 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:02 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754