Slam Dunk
Years ago

SAC Update

Does anyone have any updates on what has been happening at SAC land?
After the Today Tonight story I thought there would be changes made at the top but nothing seems to have happened! Is the SAC council still investigating the incident???

Topic #41280 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still dramas going on from what I believe with a manager up on further charges.

Reply #635523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What the story?
Is today tonight different in sa?

Reply #635524 | Report this post

Nix 82  
Years ago

Not sure? The Exective Officer and a female manager were the topic of a story Bad Chaperones about 6 weeks ago
https://www.todaytonightadelaide.com.au/stories/bad-chaperones

I think there is some other problems going on about a team manager that is currently before the courts?

Reply #635526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why would they be aloud to drink on tour?

Reply #635530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"What the story?
Is today tonight different in sa?"

Yes, I believe there is a WA, SA and east coast version? When there was a controversy involving he host of the east coast version I had no idea who she was, the national media was going on as if she was a well known name, lol.

Here in WA it is localised, but sometimes they pad their episodes out with content from SA, where they reference Adelaide suburbs as if we are supposed to know what they are you know they've imported a story.

Reply #635535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was put in a link in one of the above posts

https://www.todaytonightadelaide.com.au/stories/bad-chaperones

Reply #635544 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Discussion limited due to suppression order.

Reply #635659 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754