george
Years ago

ballarat tournament queens birthday cold

hi all just wanting a quick heads up how cold is it going to be ive heard its going to be really cold , not this is my first time going do I need to pack big winter coats, I feel the cold a lot so also ive heard courts there can froeeze over is this true ? basically does it really get as cold as everyone makes it out to be

Topic #41281 | Report this topic

Jeepers Jimmy  
Years ago

Main Stadium is heated but rug up for games anywhere else.

Reply #635568 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Yep freezing cold in June, be prepared for your car to ice over once the sun goes down. Main court is very warm, but that's as far as it goes, depending on which outer venue you get they too can have some heating but it's winter so dress warm

Reply #635573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah fk that, this is 'straya, wife beater, stubby shorts and thongs it is, pffft cold weather.

Reply #635583 | Report this post

Was at one in the 1990's and it snowed. Staying in poorly insulated cabins at a caravan park, had the heater going flat out and also turned on the stove top for extra heat. Still didn't really warm it up.

Reply #635633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:53 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754