Dominos
Years ago

Dwight Howard in Perth

Potential talks with the Wildcats as well. Unlikely he'd play, but interesting development for sure.

Topic #41306 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He may be in Perth (what for - holidays?) but no way he plays for Wildcats.

Reply #636197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Link? Proof?

Reply #636198 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I can see Dwight Howard walking away from the 2 years and $47 million left on his contract to sign with the Wildcats for sure.

Reply #636202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unlikely you say dominos? FFS

Reply #636203 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

lol... I think you meant to post this in the #FakeNews thread?

Reply #636204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No I don't think so. Howards social media says he is on his way to Aus. Nothing confirmed about Perth or Wildcats though

Reply #636206 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's in Australia atm with his mother, he brought her here for a Holiday for mothers day. So I think it's believable that he's in Perth right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking with the Wildcats, but it would just be some form of networking and promotion by the club.

No way he's playing for them or anything lol. They might be hoping they could tee something up in the future for when he retires from the NBA, but even that I highly highly doubt.

Reply #636207 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

The guy seems to like Australia... he was photographed on holidays in Sydney a couple of years ago.

Reply #636212 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Everyone likes Australia...

Reply #636214 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

He was up in Cairns about three years ago some of the players presented him with a Taipans singlet.

Reply #636216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has been to Australia many times despite the distance due to having so much downtime during the playoffs, even with his talent.

Reply #636219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully his got protection with him and on him.

Reply #636221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im pretty sure this is just a pro athlete travelling with his mum in the offseason. He has no intent on doing anything to do with the wildcats. He wouldnt give a shit about them...

Reply #636245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That won't stop Perth people hyping it up as something to do with the Wildcats... because remember guys the Wildcats are the centre of the bball universe... because they are from Perth so that means they are the best and their sht doesn't stink.

Reply #636253 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'd be fascinated what his stats would look like from an NBL season as he has way more talent than everyone else in the league but would it show in his stat lines? He still isn't a great shooter so it's not like he will be scoring most of the Wildcats points

Reply #636279 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He aint signing with perth. Hes signing with adelaide for 5 years. Hes joeys boy, and he will dominate. This is all hypothetical, but feels right typing it.

Reply #636286 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754