Rod
Years ago

New QBL Podcast

Hey guys

Greg Vanderjagt and I have started a new podcast about the Men's Queensland Basketball League. The week's episode (Ep5) includes a great chat with Cameron Tragardh who talks about his sudden exit from the Cairns Taipans, his punny work on FoxSports and his new role as Player/Coach for the Mackay Meteors.

If you are interested in the QBL give it a listen with the links below - thanks!

Download on iTunes

SoundCloud link

Topic #41324 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Cameron Tragardh who talks about his sudden exit from the Cairns Taipans, his punny work on FoxSports"

Punny = "A play on words for the word "funny". It is a pun in itself."?

Umm HELL no. More like someone who was dreadful who THOUGHT he was funny. Truly a shocker.

Maybe he has never listened to himself? I can't believe the level of delusion.

Fellow ex-Taipan Matt Smith is an example of an ex-player commentator who was actually funny or punny or whatever.

Reply #636637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Straight from the salt mine! ^

I enjoyed trigger on the broadcasts this year

Reply #636655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well you must be crazy then.

Reply #636671 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

I'll give it a listen Rod. Good to see you guys giving it a crack because sadly nothing else is being done! (NBN Media excluded)

Reply #636684 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

I'll give that a crack Rod, nice to see someone doing something more with the QBL.

Reply #636695 | Report this post

Rod  
Years ago

Thanks fellas. Its a lot of fun to do it so I hope u enjoy!

Reply #636791 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Just listened to the latest ep Rod, really liked the QBL content. Don't care for the NBA chatter with a bunch of great pods covering this already. Will keep listening, good stuff.

Reply #636795 | Report this post

Rod  
Years ago

fair call. not something we are going to do a lot of but thought we may have had to fill in some gaps with the QBL bye week

Reply #636797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fill in the gaps with NBL, or Boomers/Opals.

Reply #636814 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:32 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754