Years ago

KD ruined the NBA

Anyone else disengaged by the NBA this season? I'm a huge NBA fan but a bit uninterested lately. Warriors sweeping almost the entire playoffs doesn't make for good watching and if this team stays together (likely) we are going to see record seasons and sweeps for years.

I don't buy that salary cap issues will break up this team. They're facing a dynasty, who wants to leave that party.

And don't give me the lebron did it first argument because the Cavs were below average team not a 73-9 team.

In closing, the warriors are ruining the NBA.

Topic #41373 | Report this topic

Tornado  
Years ago

The NBA is ruining the NBA. I just find it boring nowadays!

Reply #637488 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Spurs were up by 25 and then kawhi got injured. Warriors strongest competitor lost their firepower. Unfortunate yes, but it also indicates it's not just one team league.

Reply #637489 | Report this post

Years ago

Spurs had no chance

Reply #637490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed

Reply #637491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KD p!ssweak, has the ability to be #1 on his own team leading them to Finals like he did with OKC. Instead he goes to an already loaded team.

Reply #637492 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

And don't give me the lebron did it first argument because the Cavs were below average team not a 73-9 team.
What does that have to do with Miami?

Reply #637494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know i can always come on here find idiots with simple mindsets. Was a great game has been a great season. Respect greatness unfolding before your eyes.

Reply #637495 | Report this post

Years ago

47-35 with Miami before LBJ. Bit different to 73-9 with all star west team. Miami wasn't a bonafide championship bound team before lebron and bosh came either.

Reply #637497 | Report this post

Years ago

Do you also think the all star game is also greatness unfolding?

Call it a simple mindset but I prefer games that are real battles, series that go to more than 4-0, teams that work from the ground up.

Reply #637498 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

KD a b!tch@ss for joining the team that beat him..

Reply #637499 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

You mean David Stern right?

Reply #637500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Personally feel like it would be a bit of a hollow victory, I'm not saying they haven't worked hard this year, but almost like they haven't 'earned' it.

The whole KD/Warriors is pretty crazy really. I'm no Lebron fan, but I found the whole big 3 thing with him in Miami now Clevland fine. I don't have a problem with good players coming together (Bostons 3, Wade/Shaq, Kobe/Shaq etc) because its a team sport and you need multiple good players and a good team to win. All that was nothing compared to this tough.

Lebrons teams were average sides that got a few key pieces to build around. Both sides did still need to work hard to move up the ranks and through the playoffs. KD, an MVP, literally walked onto a side that would have already been redhot favourites to win after a record 73-9 season and going 3-1 up in the finals. Lebron and co actually lead there sides to championships and made the team what it was. Where as KD (even though he's playing well) pretty much jumped on board knowing he'll probably get a ring.

I was optimistic Spurs/Cavs may beat them, but really the season/playoffs this year have just been a formality and the Warriors (as long as they stayed healthy) have been engraved on the trophy for the last 11 months.

Reply #637501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Respect greatness unfolding before your eyes."

More like stackedness unfolding. *YAWN*

As said above LeBron was on two assembled teams twice now but really ground it out and worked up to winning titles.

KD walking in to an already favourite team is just way too easy and takes any drama out of the league. We watch the league to see players grind it out and struggle before reaching the promised land. KD just bandwagons and gets a title straight away. BORING. Life isn't that easy, that's why we like watching battles via sport. It reflects life. This is so hollow.

Reply #637504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KD didn't like The Slim Reaper nick ppl came up with for him a few seasons ago. Well I've got a new one - The Hollow Man.

Reply #637505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go back in time during the OKC seasons with Durant, Westbrook and Harden on the team. If someone told you what was going to happen and that the best player out of those three goes to a stacked team yet the other two are on teams now where they are _the_ man you'd be saying WTF WHY.

Reply #637506 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Ridiculous #637490.

It's not great that we allow super teams so easily, but if kawhi doesnt get injured, spurs v warriors becomes a long matchup, warriors no longer look infallible and perhaps they proceed but they dont look as invisible, cavs perhaps sees the warriors can be beaten and warriors less cocky, finals series does a bit better than a sweep.

Lets not get hysterical about the warriors just yet.

Reply #637507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forgive my ignorance, but it just seems Players demand more and more money and the NBA caved in, therefore allowing these super teams to assemble. all teams are doing are buying championships, and then when they get close to their cap, the NBA just raises it again.

Reply #637509 | Report this post

Years ago

the Spurs were never better than 1.09 odds against Warriors. A 25 point lead during one game doesn't mean much. We know warriors always close out games strong Spurs got man handled every other game.

Reply #637510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The icing on the cake or nail in the coffin for many fans would be if MVP was given to Durant or any warriors gicen they are a big 4 now in an already standout team. Take away one of them and they should still be able to win.. Take out LBJ from Cavs and there is your answer.. Most Valuable Player to a team is just that.. Take them out and the team is definitely losing its most valuable piece. Please NBA get this one right and save some face...

Reply #637513 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

They really should have pro rated all salaries with the cap spike. That would have meant eveybody made the same leap, rather than whoever happened to be a free agent last season. Also would have meant a team like the warriors wouldn't have been close to max cap room

Reply #637515 | Report this post

Years ago

Key to getting a ring: drop your salary and go to the contender

Reply #637516 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

It's not a one-team league but it's very very close. In fact, there are probably only realistically three or four teams who were even a chance of competing this year. Can't see that changing any time soon either.

Reply #637518 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

And I agree about this post-season - has been the most boring across the board I can remember and this finals is only probably surpassed by the New Jersey/Lakers snoozefest in 2002.

Reply #637519 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

The spike in the salary cap to this extent was a one-off event.

Parity issues would have been easily resolved by gradually increasing the salary cap over a few years. This would have meant minor increases in available cap space for teams, and made the KD-Golden State scenario virtually impossible without a significant pay cut.

This was the model pitched by the NBA owners and (from memory) endorsed by the league office, but rejected by the NBPA. So if anyone, the players and their union lawyers are to blame.

Reply #637520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's the deal? You play ball to win championships, good on his for having the balls to go there.

Breaking no rules, even when kd and curry are on the bench they still can't make inroads.

Kd is living the dream and good luck to him.

Reply #637521 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Sheer stupidity, honestly.

Reply #637522 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

there are probably only realistically three or four teams who were even a chance of competing this year.
Isn't that true of most years, though? It's never more than a handful out of 30 that have a serious shot, which is why I stopped following the league. 99% of the games just don't matter.

this finals is only probably surpassed by the New Jersey/Lakers snoozefest in 2002.
2007 Spurs/Cavs?

1989 was pretty bad too from memory; almost all of LA's players got injured and the Pistons ended up sweeping it merely by showing up.

Reply #637524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Draft

Warriors
Durant pick 2
Curry pick 7
Thompson pick 11
Green pick 35
Pachulia pick 42

Cavs
James pick 1
Irving pick 1
Thompson pick 4
Love pick 5
Smith pick 18

Pick the right players and win...
Credit to them.

Reply #637526 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

"Key to getting a ring: drop your salary and go to the contender"

But that's the problem - the way I see it, you don't even need to drop your salary. You can go to a contender and actually increase your salary.

Therefore, the one point of dissuasion against 'creating a superteam' (i.e. because you can earn more money being the head honcho) is now gone.

I could be wrong but it seems like when the NBA lifted the salary cap, the bigger players benefited more than the mid and lower tier guys.

Reply #637527 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

As an aside, the Barnes-Fisher saga is way more interesting than this NBA Finals series.

Fisher got done for DUI in a Cadillac registered/owned by Barnes!

First he took the wife; then the car!

I'd love to see a charity boxing event between the two.

Reply #637528 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both using other body parts to think.

Reply #637529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I suppose Jordan ruined it as well winning all those titles, as well as the Lakers and Celtics in the 80s and Bill Russell back in the day.

Reply #637532 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

It's just a glorified 48 min 3 point comp....

Reply #637533 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I suppose Jordan ruined it as well winning all those titles, as well as the Lakers and Celtics in the 80s and Bill Russell back in the day.
This is one good point - people don't really remember all the teams that struggled, they remember the dominant eras and players. And there is a related argument that some/many fans like players and teams elevated for a titanic struggle or to have a villain. Ratings are up, after all.
But that's the problem - the way I see it, you don't even need to drop your salary. You can go to a contender and actually increase your salary.
And this is another good point - the NBPA would resist it, but they could use some salary cap reform. I always mention an idea I've read of a hard cap, but no individual limits. Pay LeBron $60m, but then you only have $40m for the rest.

Outside of that, it's a valuable discussion. You can't discount that some fans do not enjoy a league with a seemingly predetermined result.

Reply #637535 | Report this post

Bodega Owner  
Years ago

Lebron left to build a team with superstars. He had to work with the team to reach their otential.

KD joined a great team, and they didn't have to change anything - the were already exceeding their potential.

Lebron built his teams up. KD just joined a built team and was an add on.

That's the annoying thing for me.

The series has been entertaining as I'm enjoying watching lebron do super human acts to try and beat a villainous warriors team.

Reply #637536 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

In game 3 press interview Lebron said himself that he actually didn't mind the KD situation and tried to justify the move by saying if he could, he'd try to sign everyone too.

It ain't over yet, but is he contemplating pulling a KD himself next season? Or is he trying set the groundwork for justifying the possibility of them going even more over the cap signing someone like Paul George?

Reply #637537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I will never respect KD. Sure he may get a ring this year and a finals MVP, he's a great player. But he's not a champion if he wins with this team.

Reply #637538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's funny how suddenly LeBron is viewed as the good guy. He left Cleveland with nothing in the cupboard and joined the heat with Bosh and a prime Wade plus as many top veterans chasing a ring and Mike Miller, Battier, Ray etc. He was absolutely vilified throughout his Miami days. Then when Wade was showing his age, the veteran's were too old, he goes back to Cleveland that had Kyrie and the pieces to add Love and did his whole attracting veterans after a ring. He never built anything except his first run with the Cavs, when that wasn't working he bolted.
Warriors gave up Bogut,Harrison and a lot of their bench to get KD. If it was so dominant why didn't they win more than 73? It's an arms race. Did the Bulls thinks too much about trading Purdue for Rodman (actually probably did), did the Lakers think too much about signing Payton and Malone, same with Rockets getting Drexler.
Every good story needs a villain, gone from LeBron to KD, ratings are through the roof, Warriors play a fun style with plenty of points and freedom, plus their defence isn't terrible.
Don't like it, switch off, simple.

Reply #637542 | Report this post

Hespect  
Years ago

Kevin Durant - NBA Champion (TBA), finals MVP (TBA), future hall of famer, former regular season mvp, former regular season scoring leader.

I don't think he is too worried about some keyboard warriors complaining on internet forums from their parents house.

The NBA is also doing just fine.

Reply #637543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's kind of funny people complaining about the salary cap etc etc The Cavs are spending a shit load more than the Warriors are and there down 3 - 0. The reality is Curry is ridiculously under paid but that is the situation the Warriors find themselves. It's called smart business.

Reply #637544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, Hespect, you are wrong mate. There are multiple reports of KD being very very salty about reporters, articles, keyboard warriors not giving him the respect he deserves. He's one of the few athletes who actually pays attention to that crap. It's probably part of the reason why he wanted to win so bad he bitched out.

Reply #637545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's how you win a championship not whether you won one. KD winning one is hollow.

And LOL at people bringing up MJ. That was entertainment. This isn't.

Warriors were likable up until they got KD. An organic team who came out of nowhere to dominate. Now... meh. Boring to watch.

Reply #637550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's how you win a championship not whether you won one that matters*

Reply #637551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't watch then

Reply #637552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not.

Reply #637554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KD character vs LeBron along the way lends itself to likeability and respect. KD defensive, LeBron reflective and a huge philanthrapist as well. Creates not joins already created.. Understanding and not Bitter. The list goes on. Credit to Cavs to get so close last game and the story lines behind the team lending itself to warmth and respect of the LeBron and teams. Yes lots of other great individaul back stories and up til this season so did GSW but the big picture gives credit as to why LeBron and team has so many followers worldwide and the depth of passion behind this season of who do you respect. To have had an OKC Spurs GSW battle and come up against Cavs or even Celtics and other upcoming teams still tweaking their rosters this year and beyond was leadinng to a changing of the guard over the next few seasons.. Now it just seems all too obvious and predicatable.

Reply #637556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah KD is very defensive. Look at him in press conferences, shows disdain to reporters. Shocking he hasn't learnt.

Reply #637558 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I am truly amazed by this Warriors team, watching the Cavaliers play almost as good as they can, only to see the Warriors continue to keep scoreboard pressure on them and win game three away in that manner was so impressive.

Disturbingly so for many fans and the NBA for sure, but you reap what you sow.

The NBA has millionaires playing against their millionaire counterparts, it has gone way beyond money now, it has gone way beyond enjoyment of the sport for purely competitive reasons, rather replaced by a desire for greatness and accolades.

Yet, what can be done, since the NBA has agreed to the demands of the players and managers of the players, to the corporate sponsors and financial donors, since they have a free agency rule and can trade almost anyone anywhere without restrictions?

The quality of play is unbelievable, to be sure, but you reap what you sow...

Reply #637559 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

The fault lies with the salary cap increases. It went up way too quickly which in turn created an opportunity for this. In a few seasons time i think we will see much more balance return.

Reply #637561 | Report this post

Years ago

The fact that the Cavs are paying more in salary than golden state counts for nothing. Dallas, Orlando and New Orleans are paying more than golden state. It's just a matter of contracts falling on the CBA agreement years.

Also the Warriors gave up jack. Barnes, Speights and Bogut. For Durant, West, McGee. In their first year they did 73 plus a sweep of the playoffs. What do you think they are going to do in their 2nd, 3rd...

Smart business sure but to those who look beyond the business aspect of the NBA see it as weak. Weak by durant who didn't make a sacrifice to join the team (paid 20% more), who joined a 79 win established team with arguably the best backcourt in NBA history, the same team who you fought with to lose from 3-1. Weak by the warriors who didn't back themselves after going 79, blowing a 3-1 lead and had to grab an MVP to get it done.

Reply #637570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is it weak by gsw, they'd be idiots not to get KD. Any team would have signed him, any team, including cavs!!! He moved, was in the rules, move on. Money's not really going to be Factor now for him after signing Nike deal, except maybe the greatest dynasty since Celtics, only stumbling block I see if Thompson wants to shine on his own ala Harden.
Be interesting to see if Paul goes to spurs, is he a sellout as well then???

Reply #637572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^
I think you mean 73-9?

How has KD gone from being the nicest guy in the NBA to being the villain? He spent 9 years with Seattle/OKC in that small market, they were consistently close but never having the complete package. He paid his dues and chose to go get his own. Does anybody expect him to have signed with the Kings, Nets or any other bum franchise? Of course not. And should The Warriors have passed on him and said "nah we're good with Matt Barnes".

Call KD a bitch all you like, but truth is he's turned up every night and been the one to lead the Warriors as a juggernaut team through these playoffs and finals series. He's currently on the highest scoring average in NBA Finals history in the face of "the best player in the world". You are witnessing greatness and the beginning of a new dynasty.

Also, how deep are the Warriors really? Outside of a big 3 they've got a couple of great role players in Iggy and Draymond, JaVale was scrapping in and out of the league and was bought with loose change, and we all know Zaza is not a legit All Star but was voted in by the bandwagon fans. Their 2nd unit is led by Livingston and then a bunch of nobodies looking to stat pad in the final 2 minutes they get as they'd be eaten alive when it counted.

We can make the same comparisons with LeBron's Heat teams. And we all recall that once the Spurs got redemption on Miami after Ray Ray's life saving 3 that LBJ bailed once again to a hand chosen team playing in a weak eastern conference, he just didn't expect the competition to have figured out you have to fight fire with fire.

LBJ had his run via super teams and the only way to bring parity was to form your own. He's now facing off against level competition.

This is the NBA. Relevance and dominance of teams comes and goes. In 10 years we might be having this same conversation about The Greek Freak skipping out on the Bucks to team up with Simmons and Lonzo to take out Brandon Ingram and Porzingas.

Reply #637573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^

I should also add that everyone whinges that the All Star games don't have any meaning to them anymore. Well here's your All Star/Superstars/Future HOFers game this series.

Reply #637575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Durant chokes a 3-1 Thunder lead vs. Warriors then immediately goes to Warriors. Weak.

Reply #637576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last I heard its a team game, without KD they ain't even close to warriors. Sick of Westbrook hogging it, averaged Triple double coz they had no-one else and told teammates not to grab rebounds whenever he was near. What a cop out, KD an amazing player, warriors had a better team so won, why not say why didn't Kanter or Ibaka step up.

Reply #637581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's start a thread, has LeBron ruined the Eastern Conference, just as stupid as this one!!!

Reply #637582 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

I love the selfish Westbrook argument - "averaged a triple double coz they had no one else" - you do realise part of that triple double included more than 10 assists a game?? And to get an assist you need your teammates...

You fail to mention what percentage of games OKC won this year when Westbrook had a triple double (33-9) to when he didn't (13-25). And the fact OKC well and truly exceeded everyone's expectations this year despite losing one of the best players in the NBA.

As for "why didn't Kanter or Ibaka step up" - fair point, but they aren't regarded among the top players in the world. Of course there's going to be more scrutiny on a leading guy who consistently went missing in big moments of clutch games, as KD did last year.

Reply #637592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

86 in a half? What an absolute joke. No defense. Warriors can't be the top team ever as people are starting to claim after this farce.

Reply #637593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why didn't Westbrook average triple double when KD was there? Would have been lot easier, because he had to pass because even he wouldn't shoot with 3 defenders on him.

Reply #637599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whatever you say about him one thing you can't say about Westbrook is that he took the easy way.

Reply #637602 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Do you know the warriors owners are set to make $22mil from game 5? Just sayin!

Reply #637610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"How has KD gone from being the nicest guy in the NBA to being the villain?"

By making the weakest move in NBA history

"Also, how deep are the Warriors really? Outside of a big 3 they've got a couple of great role players"

How deep do you need to be when you are running the all star west team? Iggy and Draymond are no role players either. Thats an all star and finals MVP. Livingston and West are no scrubs for bench either

"We can make the same comparisons with LeBron's Heat teams."

Not really. Lebron built an average Miami team into something great. Something that has been done for many years KD joined the team that was being argued as one of the greatest in history, the same team that knocked him out of the finals. No sacrifice, not even a salary drop.

"And we all recall that once the Spurs got redemption on Miami after Ray Ray's life saving 3 that LBJ bailed once again"

LBJ bailed out (once again?) after earning a triple double and scoring the preceding 18 pts in the final quarter. That was one of the greatest finals performances. But you focus on 37 year old Ray Allen's one shot?

Reply #637611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lebron built teams? Bahahah. Bought not built!

Reply #637615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Do you know the warriors owners are set to make $22mil from game 5? Just sayin!"

KA-CHING!

Reply #637628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KD is such a beta male so it was sad but hardly surprising he made this gutless move. Beta gonna beta.

Reply #637629 | Report this post

Years ago

KD is the man. On and off the court.

Reply #637631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a boring boring inevitable outcome. RIP NBA why not have all the all-stars on one team.

Reply #637803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Biggest TV numbers for the finals in 20 years...certainly sounds like the NBA is dying!

Reply #637804 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Also, how deep are the Warriors really? Outside of a big 3 they've got a couple of great role players in Iggy and Draymond, JaVale was scrapping in and out of the league and was bought with loose change, and we all know Zaza is not a legit All Star but was voted in by the bandwagon fans. Their 2nd unit is led by Livingston and then a bunch of nobodies looking to stat pad in the final 2 minutes they get as they'd be eaten alive when it counted.
I don't think this is so far off the mark as to be worth serious criticism. And especially not in a discussion including the Cavs who have Williams, Jefferson, Korver off the bench, plus would've had Bogut. Oh, and Shumpert. And Frye.

Iguodala is a perfect sixth man, but Zaza is barely played. Outside of Livingston, they're pretty scrappy. West is not really greater than those Cavs vets.

That aside, I think you can accuse Durant of taking an easy road.

Reply #637812 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

"That aside, I think you can accuse Durant of taking an easy road."

Guilty as charged. Your punishment is to walk up and collect the next three to five championships.

Reply #637814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hollow championships. Warriors beat Cavs even without signing KD, KD could have gone somewhere else and created another competitive team. But noooo let's just have super duper teams.

Reply #637823 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

Draymond is more than a role player, he's actually one of their most important pieces. Iggy and Livingston are huge off the bench for them. They've got some serviceable input at times from McAdoo, McCaw and Clark as well.

That said, Cleveland's bench should have been much stronger, except Deron Williams' game has completely fallen off a cliff to the point that he almost couldn't be played; Korver was horrible, Frye non-existent in the finals and Shump was ordinary. The only bench player who did anything was Jefferson, and he's like 60 years old!

Reply #637827 | Report this post

Boomers Fan  
Years ago

It staggers me that people expect your whole career path to be defined by the drop of a ping pong ball. For eg, OKC get pick 2, draft KD, who may have absolutely no interest in living in OKC, or may not enjoy playing with the team's Point Guard, but when he exercises his right to play for another basketball team, he is derided.

Let's be honest, although we'd say otherwise, if we were in the same situation, and weren't enjoying your basketball, you'd be crazy not to join the Warriors. He's already got one ring, but could end up with 4 or 5. In 50 years time, no one is going to give a rats why he left OKC, and he'll retire a great at Golden State.

Reply #637837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In 50 years from now the KD example will be cited by NBA fans as being the transaction which gave the league a reality check and began a new era of measures to stop teams from becoming superteams, restoring parity.

Reply #637839 | Report this post

Boomers Fan  
Years ago

What's the new measure though? All teams have the same salary cap. All owners can adhere to it or they can pay the Luxury Tax. GSW is no different to the 76ers in that regard. Not sure what the NBA can do about superstar players wanting to go to succesful teams. I know everyone has this vision of equity, but there's no chance LeBron or CP3 or any other All-Star calibre player is going to Sacramento or Phoenix for instance, given they are both light years away from contending. wouldn't suprise me if CP3 ends up with the Spurs, which further accentuates the issue.

Reply #637841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:37 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754