Anyone??

Topic #41400 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pass

Reply #638005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess for the same reasons of the other 14 or 15 associations/clubs! It is a pathway for their association/club, one for juniors to aspire to.

At least it should!

However, it seems to be more important for the regional associations/teams to perform well in the Men's comp and I would suggest they spend more on their programs.

6 of the top eight teams are regional.

Don't know why you've singled out the Tigers, you could equally ask the same question of Canberra, Sandringham & Frankston and by any comparison Canberra is more deserving of your question than the Tigers.

However, if you mean the women's then you could say the same about Albury-Wodonga, Ballarat, Frankston, Sandringham, Melbourne & Canberra

Wonder if you did a check on the SEABL spend, how much money goes to the respective Women's programs compared to the men?

Reply #638010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pass

Reply #638026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes you could say the same for any team sitting at the bottom of the ladder BUT as this probably is more directed at the women's team.... they were also st the bottom in BigV SCW so why the hell they wanted to make the jump to SEABL is really confusing
They had/have a pathway they just don't have the talent across a team to move into those upper levels , and that's obvious watching them play

Reply #638044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are a dickhead

Reply #638067 | Report this post

Confussed  
Years ago

Loads of parents in their junior program are unhappy with the amount of money being wasted.

Silly business decision to leave SCM to go to SEABL all it is doing is burning money.

Reply #638112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigers name was gone from NBL so they wanted a presence in SEABL. Burning money for it.

Reply #638115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a pathway for their juniors at all - the Tigers Junior and Senior programs are separate entities unfortunately.

Reply #638476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they are seperate then Tigers should enter a SCM or Big V division 1 or 2 team like what Geelong do. At least provide a pathway.

I would be disapointed if i was a tigers jnr

Reply #638575 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:10 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754