Anonymous
Years ago

Sobey to play Summer League

According to Boti's blog, Sobey will also suit for the Utah Jazz in the Summer League. The year may be worth a look after all.

Topic #41419 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

That's cool I was going to watch the Jazz games in Las Vegas for Creek anyway.

Joey, Sobey & Creek all at the one team just need to find a spot on their roster for Hodgson for now.

Reply #638189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hodgson didn't even get a workout with the Jazz, and Joey didn't sound confident today in the press conference that he'd play any Summer League.

Reply #638197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can def see Sobey getting signed somewhere he is so explosive and is the typs of player you take notice of. Creek im on the fence with has the body typs atheltism but cant shoot. Hodgson is a no from me, cant imagine what he offers a team, more about any experience he can gain from the experience.

Reply #638199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Creek shot 50% from 3 over two seasons. I've seen workout posts where he has been shooting 70% percent from NBA 3 lately too.

Reply #638209 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754