Sponge Bob
Years ago

JR'S ON SAT NIGHT THIS WEEK WHY?

Why are some of the juniors games on saturday when they usually play on friday's? what the

Topic #4144 | Report this topic

enjoythegame  
Years ago

because the 36ers are playing friday

Reply #48082 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

Reply #48136 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

DOH!

Reply #48138 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Haha ... No1 is happy bout playing saturday night ... but its due to the sixers ... and with them wanting to have the summer season over by christmas for some reason this year ... they cant afford to have make up games being played weeks later

Reply #48158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or because its the final round of the current season. When exactly would you like the games to be played if not Saturday night and Sunday ... after the first round of finals?

Reply #48161 | Report this post

sixersfan  
Years ago

Why would they schedule U/20s games at 9pm and 10pm on a Saturday night? COME ON, how many of us are going to want to play when a lot of us have prior commitments on a Saturday night? AND not that i'm a crows fan, but wouldn't people want to go to that game?

Reply #48243 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

Well anon4 8161 i was just wondering. i wasnt complaining.

Reply #48249 | Report this post

BabaLouie  
Years ago

Gonna be a coupla forfeits coz the crows game Satdee.

Reply #48354 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

You guys that would rather go out or watch the footy arent really playing for your team are you? You can always go out after, or go out on ur spare friday night that you now have.

Reply #48364 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Fair point, but do not forget- the reason for change of 36ers game was to avoid a clash with Crows game so people could go to both.
Now we have the situation where players/families/coaches etc cannot go to Crows game because of this decision.
Some people fork out big $$$ for footy tickets and want to use them.
Expect some forfeits from a few teams which have no chance of finals. Wrong attitude- yes- but watch

Reply #48410 | Report this post

>Guess.Who<  
Years ago

I AGREE with u dr Bullshit,
geez, i would rather play basketball then watch footy, wouldnt u?

Reply #48511 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754