Aussie
Years ago

Delly trying to get Broekhoff to the Bucks

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/nba-au/news/dellavedova-trying-to-get-bucks-to-sign-another-australian-player/d4xgywicihif1ciyot1wjixws

I wonder what the chances are of this happening? Ryan Broekhoff is currently a free agent.

Topic #41571 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Given how well Ingles has done, you'd have to think they'd look at Broekhoff. Team-oriented, coachable sort who'll play a role without forcing anything.

Reply #641309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very similar player to jingles just probably a bit less comfortable creating with ball in hand

Reply #641312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good pickup if they do.

Reply #641314 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

If an NBA contract doesn't eventuate this season, I wonder whether United or Bullets would be in the running for him?

Reply #641320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last year when asked, Broekhoff's agent told Melbourne to offer him $1 mill per season and he'd consider it. They said, tell him his dreaming!

Reply #641330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So? All he was saying was pay me similar to what I get in Europe otherwise I'm staying in Europe.

Contrast that to Randle who wants $$$ but isn't being offered it anywhere else lol yet thinks he will from NBL.

Reply #641342 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

They probable said "tell him he's dreaming!"

Reply #641345 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

^ha ha. probably.

Reply #641346 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:22 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754