Anonymous
Years ago

50000 record for Hoops SA

i think it should be adressed that we have now reached the milestone of 50000! lets celebrate..........

Topic #4159 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

<:o)

Reply #48306 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't believe I didn't notice. Good work people. Now, if only we could harness all this posting-power!

Reply #48307 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

and Bizzy is missing it !!

Isaac send the little guy an e mail , he has a lot to do with the heady figures your "baby" (the site) has now achieved !

Well done .

Reply #48311 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Just wondering .. who made the 50,000th post ?

Reply #48316 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Probably anon :)

Happy 50,000th Hoops SA!!!

Reply #48321 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Lets all have a drink at the game on Friday night. Double Clutch will agree that Johnnie Walker black is a good choice.

Reply #48333 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Id like to thank isaacs mum and dad for bringing him into this world. Without them there wouldnt have been one post. Heres to the magicians that created him. and no i am not isaacs alter-ego

Reply #48344 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Let's have a party to celebrate!

I'LL PROVIDE THE MUSIC!!!

(Mod: I wish there was a little basketball with a look of horror upon its face!)

Reply #48352 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Matt,
Take your music to Friday's game - If we don't like what's being played, we could stage a coup at 1/2 time and you could take over.

Reply #48477 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754