Vic Wildcat
Years ago

NBA tickets advice needed

Greetings all, i'm going to be lucky enough to be in New York for the start of the NBA season, and will get to tick off a bucket list item by seeing an NBA game live for the first time.

My question to the good folk on here who may have been to a a game live, what is the best way to buy tickets, pre purchase before i leave Australia, or walk up on the day, bearing in mind it will be single ticket only, as my wife has zero interest in basketball. The games i will be looking to go to are as per below.

Wed 25th Oct- Brooklyn Nets v Cleveland at Barclays Centre- i know Nets are crap, but seeing LeBron Live is too good to pass up.
Mon 30th Oct- New York v Denver at MSG

And the holy grail for me Nov 6 Orlando Magic v BOSTON CELTICS, would have preferred to see them at Boston Garden, but this is the next best thing.

All advice will be much appreciated.

Topic #41661 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #643598 | Report this post

Vic Wildcat  
Years ago

thank you

Reply #643599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seatgeek or Stubhub will serve you well.

Reply #643923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Careful about the nets game, fifth game in 8 day for the cavs.. It'd be a prime contender to give lebron a rest as the nets are rated one of the weakest in the league

Reply #643930 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:15 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754