Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Funny NH: History of the Freo Dockers

Completely non-hoops, but is bl**dy funny or completely shattering, depending on whether you're a Dockers' fan or not.

Enjoy!

http://www.matera.com.au/historyofdockers/

Topic #4173 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Give the man a basketball (or should that be a footy) - That is PURE GOLD! :-)

Reply #48553 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

HAHAHAHA - to the canns festival for that one!

Reply #48555 | Report this post

TCP  
Years ago

As a West Coast fan, that's awesome! :-)

Reply #48557 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's pretty funny..... Freo would be awesome with those names they have passed on or given up.

Pretty much every sport team has regrets like that, Freo seem to have a few more than others....

Is Freo the AFL equal of the Clippers???

Reply #48585 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

The crows seem to have done the same thing a few times. I mean they lost daniel wells to get carey, and someone else good to get ronny burns. They were wastes of time.

Reply #48598 | Report this post

kriss  
Years ago

I still shudder when I see Wells running with the ball and slotting goals from 45!!!

Reply #48600 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Adelaide gave Richmond Kane Johnson and its first three draft picks  Nos 14, 30 and 45  in exchange for Torney and Richmond's first three draft picks  Nos four, 20 and 36.

Adelaide then gave the Kangaroos draft picks four and 20 for Carey (my most disappointment moment as a Crows fan, the guy wasn't worth a pinch of poop, along with Burns)

The Crows gave up gave the Kangaroos draft picks four (Tim Walsh) and 20 (Minson) for Carey.

Wells went at Number 2 to the Roos. Adelaide never had the chance as the Roos owned the pick outright.

Reply #48612 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Give the man an oscar for best short film

Reply #48623 | Report this post

gertrude  
Years ago

what about the crows and power both passing up on pavlich in 98...the crows for mcgregor, and the power for some guy whose name i cant even remember and who has been delisted anyway.....that would have to be one of their biggest regrets.....but every club would have the same story.....would be hard to judge a lot of players by the time they are only just turned 17.

Reply #48658 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sure pavlich is a superstar, but Kenny Mac is no dud either.

I think the McCleod loss would have hurt freo the most. Didn't realise the story behind Bell, hilarious!!!

Reply #48665 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Port selected Adam Morgan in front of Pavlich. He's now a "good" player for the Western Bulldogs after Port traded him away for small change at the beginning of 2004.

Reply #48684 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

So virtually port got small change by losing pavlich, thats a deal worth taking again :-)

Reply #48772 | Report this post

kayla  
Years ago

higood game

Reply #95570 | Report this post

james  
Years ago

anyone got a new link for this

Reply #131655 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

yeh, can we get to this video somehow?

Reply #211368 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:36 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754