Coach LIam Flynn
Years ago

2018 Coach Liam Flynn NBA Summer League Tour

Hi Folks,

I am excited to announce that the 2018 Coach Liam Flynn NBA Summer League Tour is now on sale.

2018 will be my third year of hosting this education and networking tour to one of the world's biggest basketball events - NBA Summer League in Las Vegas.

The tour "pulls back the curtain" into the inner workings of the NBA and is suitable for people who are serious about building relationships with, and learning from, the sharpest minds in world basketball.

Like previous years, the 2018 NBA Summer League tour will feature exclusive, closed-door meetings, where tour members are able to speak directly with guest speakers from the NBA community. The tour is open to people from every facet of professional sports: Coaches, General Managers, Scouts, Sports Scientists, Analytics Staff, Video Analysts, Front Office Executives, Player Agents.

FYI - The 2017 tour featured ten (10) formal meetings with personnel from nine (9) different NBA teams, including: Sean Marks (General Manager, Brooklyn Nets), Brett Brown (Head Coach, Philadelphia 76ers), Mike Longabardi (Assistant Coach, Cleveland Cavaliers), Dotun Akinwale Jnr (Director of Scouting, Atlanta Hawks), Dr Lorena Torres (Head of Strength & Conditioning, San Antonio Spurs) as well as, Sam Hinkie, Former GM of the Philadelphia 76ers.

Our tour group also got to sit courtside for training sessions from the Philadelphia 76ers and the New Orleans Pelicans. You can check out all the photos, tweets and comments from last year’s tour at #CLFNBAVEGAS17

The 2018 NBA Summer League Tour is limited to six (6) people only, so that every encounter with NBA staff is intimate, engaging and rewarding. The tour will run for 6 days in early July. Exact dates will be confirmed soon.

For more information and blogs/references from previous year's tour members, visit http://www.coachliamflynn.com/tours/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email ([email protected]).

Kind Regards

Topic #41773 | Report this topic