Isaac
Years ago

Get to the Dome by 7:15 tonight

Just a reminder for tonight. Get to the Dome by 7:15 so you don't miss anything. There's actually a spot of entertainment from 7:25, so don't leave it to the last minute.

See you there.

Topic #4180 | Report this topic

Music Man  
Years ago

Take my word for it that you will have never seen anything like this done in the dome before.

It will be awesome so dont miss it.

Reply #48606 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

i heard that the sixers this season will have a lot more fan fare type of thing. It'l be a lot more fan orientated. Anyone else heard this, what do they know

Reply #48609 | Report this post

Bill Walton  
Years ago

Raising the JW #51 Banner to the rafters are we.

Reply #48611 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

I'll be there with my Mark Ricciuto cut out mask on opps wrong sport. I am really looking forward to tonight - hope its not a fizzer or I am coming after you Isaac and Music Man and I am kinda scary looking.

Reply #48624 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Good luck with it all Isaac and teh rest of teh team - Im sure it will be sensational! Just make sure we get some piccys up so that those of us who cant make it can see what all teh hype is about!

Reply #48630 | Report this post

Mustafah  
Years ago

I agree with Statman. I need some pictures for over here in Israel. I don't get to see any NBL.

Reply #48632 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Hope to see a great crowd tonight,get along 36ers fans!
The sixer girls should use the slingshot more often,not sure if it was used last season?
Have to bring back the halftime, halfway shot!

Reply #48655 | Report this post

Osama  
Years ago

Yeah i love the Sixers. Its a shame the goddam US Army keep bombing the crap out of my caves otherwise I'd be there too. Put pics up on the net for me and the Mujahadeen. Jihad to Perth...

Reply #48656 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Speaking of the army...I've heard that there may be some military action at The Dome tonight.....

Maher and Willie let the cat out of the bag when interviewed on Mix 102.3 today.

Reply #48660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

light show i bet!!!! would be good too go go sixers

Reply #48689 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:41 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754