BR
Years ago

Anyone received their 36ers season tickets yet?

Has anyone received their season tickets as yet?

Topic #41834 | Report this topic

FM  
Years ago

Haven't arrived. I also leave home this weekend to head to Adelaide. So if they don’t arrive today, looks like I need to go to the stadium anyway.

Reply #647992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Contacted the club they will arrive today/tuesday, if you do not have them by Tuesday contact the club and they will organise tickets for Thursday.

Reply #647993 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i went on the 36ers website. nothing works. want to buy some merchandise, nothing there. want to look at ticket options, nothing there. amateur hour.

Reply #647995 | Report this post

Pop  
Years ago

I haven't. Sadly seems a familiar pattern - and with Monday a public holiday things promise to be interesting!

They usually seem to cut it very fine - without any obvious reason - and this year I wonder if they have computed the new go-slow Australia Post regime - and the public holiday.

Reply #647997 | Report this post

36erFan  
Years ago

Communication with members is key. Delays can happen but they'll understand if you keep them in the loop. It's the complete silence which is baffling!

Same thing with the website. None of it works which is very frustrating when you're trying to support the Club via memberships and merchandise... but again, communicate with members/supporters as to why it's not working!

Reply #648005 | Report this post

GD  
Years ago

There was a 36ers package on my front step this morning when I left for work. I assume it is the members package, so they are definitely in the wild.

Reply #648009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They should've all been sent, I was told they were sent via an off peak courier and should all be delivered by Wednesday at the latest. Yes leaving it very late that is for sure

Lack of new merchandise is pretty bad, but I am not sure why you say you are unable to buy tickets on the site, there is a buy tickets link on the front page which takes you to the ticketmaster site to purchase tickets

Reply #648032 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New ownership yet same result. Every year there are many on here who don't receive their season membership on time before the first game.

Reply #648033 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

The same thing happened last season too. Late tickets and no communications.

Surely they'd be lessons learned from prior instances?

Reply #648034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually to be fair there was a members day last year where tickets were picked up and car park pass organised with Titanium Arena just happened to coincide with the City to Bay.

My understanding is they could not work the members day in this year due to commitments in the blitz, Singapore Invite making this difficult to schedule.

They did release a message about the members tickets being couriered out via their face book page and newsletter release about a week ago.

Reply #648048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes.

Reply #648052 | Report this post

36erFan  
Years ago

It's 2017, shouldn't need a 'Members Day' to hand out cards.

Majority should be posted out weeks prior to the first game, with any late purchased either still posted if enough time, or left for collection on the first game.

Reply #648060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's 2017, no mail out if members opt for digital membership access they can scan in for entry via their phones.

Reply #648066 | Report this post

larry.lionheart  
Years ago

I quizzed them late Thursday, by Friday afternoon I had my pack. But to their credit, they sent out the box of stuff.

Impressive when in years gone by its been showbag and here....here's your t-shirt from the massive cardboard box.

If your ticket doesn't arrive in time, the option is go to your ticketmaster site, log in and print out your tickets. That option exists, cos I tried and played around with it and that option is valid

Reply #648094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754