Camelman1
Years ago

Sixers members t-shirts

Received my 36ers members pack today with members t-shirt what a horrible colour choice. Whoever is doing the merchandising should be ashamed of such a boring and bland product. The worst members shirt ever!!!

Topic #41839 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pic?

Reply #648077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So new owner yet same old running of the franchise. Sad.

Reply #648080 | Report this post

Camelman1  
Years ago

Dont know how to post picture but its a grey shirt with grey logo. New branding but doesnt even have the piping skrike on it, just the words adelaide36ers and a basketball

Reply #648081 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

just the words adelaide36ers and a basketball

Give them some credit at least they spelt it right given our past history.

Reply #648082 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Yeah its pretty bad, had this thought when the new logo was revealed. The colours just don't work for merch. They should have stuck with blue as the primary colour for merch. The other weird thing is the pin the comes with the othr stuff is reminiscent of the 90's logo rather than the current one (personally would have rather changed back to that look)

Reply #648083 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Does anyone know of the process for exchanging the T-shirt they delivered for the size I specified on the membership renewal form?!

Reply #648088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why not ask them? Simple really.

Reply #648090 | Report this post

larry.lionheart  
Years ago

Maybe its high time you pull your head out of your ass, and have a look at why they changed the Logo, the values they brought into the change and why they did so?

Ah no, too hard right? Admittedly, I was like...wow...whats with the colour but it grew on me fast.

Yet Anon with the comment of sad that they haven't made changes; its like this site....when it doesn't work for people's agenda....dump on them.

Reply #648093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So they change to a lame magpie logo and now don't even use it in the merchandise.

Reply #648096 | Report this post

Dione66  
Years ago

Larry.lionheart maybe you should follow your own advice.
First poster ( and it's not me) says the tshirts are bland, boring and lack colour choice.

Even if they had read the explanation of why those colours were chosen ( and I HAVE read the 36'ers explanation) it doesn't take away the fact that Sixers tshirt S presented to members lack vision.

With the long winded explanation why an Americanised bird logo is used for our new branding is offered and then none of the member t shirts includes that logo something is not right.

With the explanations why the various colour combinations are used and members are presented with grey on grey as the primary colours that also defies explanation.

If you are going to the lengths to explain why a new logo, colours etc are being used don't then present something to members that reeks of ($$$$) budget cuts.

Reply #648104 | Report this post

GD  
Years ago

Well... I personally like the shirt design.

Really nice quality cloth as well, feels like a more expensive one than previous years.

Reply #648108 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Anon #648090

"Why not ask them? Simple really"

No shit Sherlock!!

Reply #648114 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Yeah agree with GD on the material it's nice.

Reply #648117 | Report this post

Camelman1  
Years ago

The post wasnt about the quality. I agree the quality of shirt is probably the best they have done the issue is with the lacklustre colour choice and the design

Reply #648121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

First World Problems!

Reply #648126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even if it was silk the design sucks.

Reply #648133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Life is pretty good if this is what you have to complain about :)

Reply #648134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The members will just grow to accept them just like everything else the club has churned out. We're easy going like that.

Reply #648137 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Yes, if there's one word I associate with Adelaide fans on here it's "easygoing".

Reply #648141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very easy going compared to Perth fans.

Reply #648143 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I still haven't received my scarf after paying my MCC, what is the world coming to???

These are the big issues, we all need to get up in arms about......

Reply #648144 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Very easy going compared to Perth fans.
I think this makes my point far better than it makes yours, to be perfectly honest.

Reply #648148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kr entering the thread just to talk some shit about Adelaide fans. So classy and clever. Oh and easy going obviously.

Reply #648150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What you just said proves my point to a tee actually. Thanks kr.

Reply #648151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To a "tee"? I see what you did there.

Reply #648153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Grey is a good word for Sixers fans too.

Reply #648171 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

So much banter lol

Reply #648298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We received the gray ones, a red with the piping shriek on it for my younger son and a blue one with the logo as the other one

Reply #648518 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:20 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754