Jason
Years ago

NBL Blitz box scores

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has links to the NBL blitz full box scores (Need them for my predictions!)

the FIBA website is only showing 3 box scores, id love to get them all if anyone has them. I found the links for cairns vs brisbane and melb vs hawks on this forum so thanks to those who posted it and thanks to anyone who can provide more! cheers!

Topic #41887 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What are your predictions?

Reply #649042 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

If I get the full box scores of blitz ill be able to tell you, without them I wont have a proper prediction!

Reply #649043 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

I managed to find the box scores!

Prediction: Cairns 73 - Hawks 79
If any punters follow...I have Rotnei Clarke over 2.5 assists on bet365 $1.87
My prediction is him 4.66 assists

Last night my prediction was Adelaide 82 - Melbourne 97 (as a 36ers man it broke my heart) but had Casper Ware over 4.5 assists with a correct prediction of 6 assists (6.49)
I have a facebook page called reality punting, Feel free to look it up and join my free mailing list for all of my predictions and scores. Cheers!

Reply #649049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They play at 1/4 pace @ the blitz. Stupid data for a league prediction

Reply #649089 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

Good thing I focus on calculating the possessions for the margin/handicap. My history speaks for itself, good luck with your own predictions :)

Reply #649101 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

also FYI they play 1/8th quicker pace

Reply #649103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Your 1st two predictions have been so close to being correct. Well done. Bravo.

Reply #649106 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

I calculate 3000 games a year between NBA, WNBA, NBL and European leagues with a 11% ROI. Hope you're not a betting man. Actually if you want to i could do with starting a affiliate with you if thats how you are...

Reply #649107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah its cool. You seem on the right track on your own. Brilliant

Reply #649109 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

@OP Someone at r/nbl composed a full list of preseason box score links incl the blitz tournament.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nbl/comments/72xjp0/compilation_of_preseason_box_scores/

Reply #649115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dumbest post this year.

Reply #649122 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

Thanks Train! Perfect stuff mate

Reply #649156 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

No probs buddy

Reply #649169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754