MLS 54
Years ago

36ers uniforms

How bad are the new 36ers uniforms?.... The colours are terrible. What happen to our yellow and our shade of blue?.... My guess is becase the NBL owned Bullets changed their colours we had to change ours!!

Topic #41903 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shite. they claim they didnt design them etc and the NBL did, but can you imagine the AFL going to Collingwood and saying we are going to take your identity colours away and replace them with bland wannabe NO PELICANS colours and logo. Soft to not stand up to the NBL on this,

Reply #649354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like the clean design but it needs adjustments to the font position and size to really pop

Reply #649360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I quite like all the new uniforms, simple and neat design.

Reply #649369 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Pretty much all the uniforms are awful, but yeah the Sixers colours are all wrong which only adds to it.

Watching the breakers vs Taipans now and nz has I think the best uniforms in the league, while Cairns might be ok except for those horrible white patches with sponsor logos

Reply #649388 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

I don't see the issue with them myself...

Reply #649441 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

This may sound contradictory but I like Adelaide's home jersey but that away strip against Sydney was the absolute most bland jersey ever, it nearly lulled me to sleep... certainly needs something.

Cairns bumper stickers are rediculous, imagine the sponsor would be happy and they stick out like two full moons would in the night sky. All your attention is on the ugly white patches.

As for the size of the NBL logo on jersey's, if anything I like it and I like that the NBL isn't hiding like they are embarrassed like they seemed the the BA themed NBL logo

Reply #649527 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The patches on the Cairns jerseys are temporary. One is for Wellness Roundqand the other is covering the McDonald's logo.

Reply #649528 | Report this post

MattyG  
Years ago

we complain when the uniforms are too busy with sponsor logos, we complain when they are too plain...
i'd prefer simple over a billboard anyday.

Reply #649551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Horrible branding change. Should have never moved away from state sporting colours to a brown/goldy colour. I saw nothing but negative comments from members and fans from the unveiling til today.

Reply #649559 | Report this post

Wimbledon Common  
Years ago

Maybe shirts that fit the coaches?

Reply #649584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speaking of which I'm sick of Gleeson trying to rock an undersized polo. With Henare in a suit now like most other head coaches hopefully Gleeson does the same.

Reply #649600 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:20 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754