At half tie Adelaide are up by a point 43 - 42

Topic #4191 | Report this topic

Mustafah  
Years ago

That should be half time.

Reply #48696 | Report this post

brazillian wax  
Years ago

my live scores aren't working? - the scoreboard comes up / refreshes - but no action????

Reply #48697 | Report this post

Quiet one  
Years ago

Wat is the score now?

Reply #48699 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

Sixers won by 9 - it was a bit of a blow out in the last quarter, led mainly by around 15.

Reply #48700 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Who scored what for the sixers? and perth for that matter.

Reply #48701 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

The scoreboard at the match wasn't working, but I heard on the radio that Rychart, Maher and Farley combined for 60 points.

Reply #48702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't know who scored what because the players fouls and points where not up on the board the whole game. I found this to be Incompetent on behalf of whoever was in charge of this. Surely they would have done some testing prior to the game to see that everything was working fine. At the very least could the court side announcer at least tell us how many points the player was on after they scored a basket.

The crowd was pretty poor I think, maybe there was 4500? Issac where was this huge mascot ? On a good note I thought those new sixer cheering guys did a good job!

The game seemed a bit scrappy at times but I guess that is to be expected since it is the first game of the season. The sixers looked a much better team then Perth and could have won it by alot more.

Reply #48703 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

sounds very incompetant, when willm they get that scoreboard right! its been stuffed for months.

Reply #48704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

huge mascot?? I think u might be talking about the big screen that was there....? Great game tonight, hopefully the crowds will pick up slightly as the games go by! But overall it was quite entertaining, and the main 3 boys (farley, dusty and brett) all played very well! good signs for the first game... :)

Reply #48708 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

As explained in another thread, the computer that controls the scoreboards was recently replaced with a newer model and unfortunately didn't work. Very frustrating not being able to see who had scored what. From memory, Dusty had 22 and 17, Brett and Willie with 19 and 23. Redhage had about 27 for Perth.

Reply #48753 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:09 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754