Anonymous
Years ago

Edgar Sosa is pure quality

The Breakers executed so well today, and I was impressed by Sosa's ability to read the defence and pick them apart. He was one step ahead most times.

Newbill looks like a budget import, though.

Topic #42007 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Sosa and Newbill have already, and will continue to, be classified the budget import game by game. Some nights it's one guy, others it's the next.

But Sosa is legit for sure. Championship contenders, this mob. Especially if Ili keeps this up and they snag another import on the cheap for depth's sake

Reply #652510 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Sosa and Newbill will take turns being classified as 'the budget import' is what I'm trying to say.

Reply #652514 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The New Zealand Breakers have had a rich history when it comes to scouting, producing, and displaying elite talent guards.

Breakers continue PG production line

Reply #652522 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Sosa has an impressive resume behind him.

Definitely not "budget".

Reply #652773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is an X factor and has won three titles in a row in three different countries:

Lebanese League champion (2017)
Iranian League champion (2016)
Italian Serie A champion (2015)

The 2015 one is impressive.

I didn't realise he was on that Dinamo Sassari team where they won their first ever Serie A title out of nowhere, a team that never had even come close in its history. Does anyone know how impactful Sosa was, stats say 14ppg?

Reply #652813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:37 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754