Anonymous
Years ago

Dave Simmons' chromosomes appreciation thread

I hated your guts when you played the Wildcats back in the day, but you might have just created an all time NBA great and the man to lead us to dat elusive Olympic medal

Topic #42108 | Report this topic

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Yay for Dave Simmons sperm!!!

Reply #655217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man i thought he was a Melbourne Tiger only, I never had an issue with him but that team as a whole did my head in! Ray fuckin Gordon.

Reply #655294 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

When I remember him it's as a Tiger, but he also had stints with the Kings, Falcons & Cannons at the end of his career.

Reply #655295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze-Copeland-Simmons-Bradtke played so long today that Simmons' eight seasons at the Tigers seems super short to the rest. What a long lasting core.

Reply #655321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

we need more sons of guns !

Reply #655447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze only has daughters.

Reply #655449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well we need more daughters of guns too. Boomers are on the rise but the Opals future is looking sad.

Reply #655450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Didn't we win the u17 worlds last year and have the MVP? The Opals might not be great in 2020 but they don't look like they're in for an extended run of being mediocre.

Reply #655494 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:47 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754