Anonymous
Years ago

The NBL schedule strikes again!

No games at all on tonight, a Friday.

Topic #42154 | Report this topic

woody  
Years ago

I am so annoyed seriously. I love coming home to a doubleheader or at least 1 Perth game every Friday night.

Reply #656583 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

why would u have a double header on Thurs and no game Fri?

Reply #656585 | Report this post

NBL Lover  
Years ago

Venue Availability. I like to have more Wildcats games on Saturday. Nice to hit the streets after the game. Perth should have late night shopping on both Friday and Saturday in the CBD.

Reply #656589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Question is... could the NBL schedule beat the 1988 Supercats?

Reply #656593 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

I'll tell you, if my name was Woody I'd love to come home to a double header also!

Reply #656594 | Report this post

woody  
Years ago

Thunder Jam, thanks dude. I always stay sober to watch the games on Friday night so I am not too hung over for cricket on Saturday. With no games tonight I am probably gonna be in a bad state on the cricket field tomorrow. Here is praying we win the toss and bat. At least the Kings game tomorrow will be fun with Jeremy Tyler now here.

Reply #656605 | Report this post

woody  
Years ago

This year NBL Schedule makes no sense seriously you play one team back and forth like 3-4 times before moving on to the next you have to scatter it a bit more. It is almost like you can scout every team like a playoff series in the regular season cause you repeatedly play the same team within a short space of time.

Reply #656606 | Report this post

da_answer  
Years ago

While the NBL continues to rise, two things that have fallen:
- Referee's standard
- Schedule (though I think having more teams might help)

Reply #656629 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

Schedule can't that be hard to figure out. Referee standard you gotta get better agree but Schedule is common sense

Reply #656649 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

All momentum, consistency, Discussion dies so abruptly because of the league's incompetence.

In what universe would a normal sports league take a night off and kill the momentum and type they've been building?

Reply #656660 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"Question is... could the NBL schedule beat the 1988 Supercats?"

Now that is the question! Surely that deserves a ball?!

Reply #656676 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Former Indiana Pacers player Hayward Workman is an NBA referee, would having former players become refs post playing career help lift the standards... of referring not or the schedule as that can't be saved until next season

Reply #656678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:00 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754