Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Mt Gambier Pioneers website

Strewth, two topics started in a row.

Does anyone know what's happened to the Mt Gambier Pioneers' website? Like the team, it's been out of action for a while now.

Topic #4220 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Jason Williams may have taken over?

Reply #48985 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

i'll have a chat to Rare23Air tommorrow at our game and find out for you Moses.

Reply #48991 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

My appologies Moses...

Reply #49124 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Geez Moses...you after my 1000+ title?? :)

Reply #49138 | Report this post

Darryl Starick  
Years ago

Moses Guthrie,
From what I read, you have a lot to say about the Pioneers Basketball Club. I encourage constructive debate, but most of your comments I find very insulting. What are you achieving by having "CHEAP SHOTS" at our Club. I invite you to join the club on a committee to help. We are looking for volunteers for next season to perform some game night tasks. Please direct your application directly to me, I am available to sit down and talk. Contact me on 0408744500.. Also, If you have an opinion on something, put your name to it.
Look forward to your help next season....
regards,
Darryl Starick
Chairperson
Pioneers Basketball Club

Reply #52115 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Darryl, most people who post here know who I am. If I used my real name though, others who don't need to know who I am, would know too.

Who's having cheap shots? At great personal expense, I reviewed every darn posting I've written about the Pioneers or the SEABL and can't find anything of the like. Life is often about context and the original post of this thread where the words "like the team, it's been out of action for a while" relate to the fact that the season finished a long time ago for the players. In the words of Dick Versace, "Don't be so damn sensitive!"

Please don't reply to this post. Isaac has my email address if you want to reply so send any messages through him.

Now, back to changing nappies ..... ;-)

Reply #52159 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Still no response or reply.

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

Reply #53497 | Report this post

mat  
Years ago

If its not too late:
http://www.bounce.to/pioneers

Reply #59125 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754