Isaac
Years ago

Joel Embiid vs Lakers, Nov 15

76ers won in LA, 115-109.

Embiid finished with 46 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and 7 rebounds.

Simmons supported with 18 points, 9 rebounds, 10 assists and 5 steals, falling just short of a triple double.

Lakers were in touch and even had the lead near the end, but Philly settled and took the road win.

Not a bad game for younger players - Ingram had 26 for the Lakers and Kuzma had 24.

Topic #42206 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love how he taunted the Clippers bigs the other night. Adds entertainment value on top of his superior play!

Did Lonzo play poorly again?

Reply #657716 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Lonzo had a shocker.
Embiid heading for the All Star game

Reply #657719 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Holy Moses

Reply #657722 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Lonzo needs to start that jumper back from scratch. Maybe try with the offhand or something.

Simmons meanwhile is basically doing everything that the Lakers thought Lonzo would do.

Reply #657734 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Bogey with his most productive game of the year! I might have written him off too early.

Reply #657738 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

46, 15, 7 & 7 is Shaq like numbers. Impressive by Embiid.

Reply #657739 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Embiid
Simmons
Giannis
KAT
Porzingis

I can't recall a time where there were this many legit superstars in the making all together, all 22 or under

Watching Embiid is like watching some custom player on a video game. He's ridiculous

Reply #657742 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

We've definitely entered the next "2003 Draft" phase of the NBA, and interestingly these guys are all hybrid bigs. I hope they stay healthy.

Reply #657743 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

https://youtu.be/TceLlAIQxzQ

The move at 5:08 made me feel things I haven't felt in a while

Reply #657744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching Embiid is like watching some custom player on a video game. He's ridiculous

Funny that since Embiid plays himself on NBA2K!

Reply #657748 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Does he play for the Cameroon national team?

Gotta love that the international flavour of the NBA and how the talented up and comers aren't American

well done Joel, now can you tell us how we are meant to pronounce your name

Reply #657923 | Report this post

Years ago

Philly basketball fans must be happy - Villanova 2 years ago now the 76ers going strong.

Reply #657932 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Manu I know it's the NBA but surely that move at 5.08 is just a straight up travel. Starts pivot on right foot outside free throw circle and then lifts his pivot foot off the ground and puts it down again inside the circle. He was amazing either way!

Reply #657998 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Kr, I didn't see a travel at all. Kept the same pivot the whole time

Reply #658078 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Lifted the pivot foot once but that was when he dribbled the ball

Reply #658079 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:13 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754