Anonymous
Years ago

Finals Program

Is there a program out yet?

Do we have 2 games this week-end or next week-end?

Topic #4221 | Report this topic

egalitarian  
Years ago

you can check out finals program on sporting pulse. Look at box on left to find it

Reply #48993 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A lot of the positions are wrong. Another high quality product from the house of BASA!

Reply #48996 | Report this post

oi!  
Years ago

most of it is wrong

Reply #48998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon (#48996)

You are being too kind. There are gross errors everywhere. Use this at your own peril!!!

Reply #48999 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

It's great BASA have got the program out on the Monday (though I still think it should be available at the start of the season, but anyhow) but is it really that difficult to actually make sure the program is correct?!

As far as I can tell, the positions are from the 2004 Winter season.

Reply #49005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you will all find that they have put last years finalists up by mistakes.
But all of you kiddies deep breathe as I am sure it will be rectified tomorrow if you all stay off the phone to Colin and let him do his job.

Reply #49016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least we can now work it out for ourselves. But cant understnad why this could not have been put up sooner.

We could have all worked it because we know what posititon our teams are. We only needed the program anyway.

but as per usual BASA cant do what is their core responsibility. Maybe the correct team names were left down at the flower show.

Reply #49023 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:31 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754