Anonymous
Years ago

Aussie Hoopla 2nd Interview with Kings JVG

@Aussiehoopla is tweeting for questions to ask JVG during a 2nd interview.

My tweeted question was.. Will Gaze see the season out?

Topic #42218 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did you find Tyler and what research did you do on him?

Reply #658252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

First interview was a complete waste of time and a joke, this one will be too.

Reply #658262 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

If he's just going to pander to him and not ask the right questions or put up with his spin, there's no point even suggesting it... JvG won't do it unless he's thrown a few softballs and allowed to spin them away...

Anything less than a reckoning will only inflame the faithful even more...

Reply #658264 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

I don't have a twitter account but you could help me ask these questions...

1. Who will be most likely released from the roster when Lisch returns?

2. Is Randle's option player or team?

3. If Tyler doesn't work out, why not Aleks Maric who was a solid defensive presence last season?

Reply #658265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why with all the travelling you do to scout players in the USA, why can't you find decent players?

Why with all the Kings current knowledge in China do you select a player those has no game over there.

Since your arrival to the Kings they arguably have gone backwards in terms of w/l records.
Why select Gaze as a coach when clearly he has limited coaching ability. If his selection was based on the tokenism of "marketing" Yet another front of house poor decision.

Why do the Gaze bum boys get a job with the Kings? As a former Tigers person, as a KIngs supporter that is clearly nepotism.

Reply #658266 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

3. If Tyler doesn't work out, why not Aleks Maric who was a solid defensive presence last season?

I want him to confirm either way that Truck was part of the chemistry issues that were eluded to as being fixed in that article... If he wasn't, just add it to the list of fuck ups...

Reply #658267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is the one person that decides on player signing?

1) Gaze
2) JVG
3) Kings Owner

Note: No SPIN or BS is permitted!!

Reply #658274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Dan Boyce, show us you have some ball and be frank with JVG letting him know your not going to Kiss his Ass like 12y/o fan and instead ask direct questions to regain your credibility otherwise AussieHoopla lose supporters like myself!!

Reply #658275 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nope Dan Boyce is a great journalist who knows the game of basketball like the back of his hand

Reply #658286 | Report this post

James Harvey fan  
Years ago

Looks like he's just answering the questions himself on Twitter?

Reply #658287 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

I'd want to ask Van Wrongagain "against what criteria is YOUR performance being measured, and how are you doing against them so far?"

Keeping his job seems to be about the only one he's succeeding with so far.

Reply #658293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I too notice AussieHoopla/Dan Boyce answering the twitter questions that was suppose to be directed to JVG by him.

Obviously his deosn't have the balls to ask the tough, direct questions like all the other basketball journos when it come to Gaze.

That is Pissed Weak!! Aussie Hoopla podcast DELETED!!

Reply #658390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pissed week! HA!

Reply #658525 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Well I googled Aussie Hoopla twitter to see what James Harvey fan was talking about...

Why on earth would you start answering questions on JVG behalf Dan? I'm pretty sure you read these forums.

Reply #658528 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

So apparently my questions were too easy to answer just by him... He's swallowed the Koolaid and there's no reasoning with him...

Reply #658613 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:56 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754