Jimmy
Years ago

Boomers vs Gilas Feb Window

Our possible line up? Will it be easily win like the Japan and Taiwan game? Adjustment because on the backcourt?

Topic #42277 | Report this topic

Hogwash  
Years ago

Easy win yes.
Isn't next round Feb 22? If so that would clash with NBL playoffs as reg season ends mid February

Reply #659629 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

Yes that's correct. I was wondering about the lineup..

Reply #659632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lineup will be the exact same.

Reply #659634 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Isn't next round Feb 22? If so that would clash with NBL playoffs as reg season ends mid February
It won't clash with anything, the playoffs will be scheduled around it, the same way a bye was scheduled for this past weekend.

Reply #659636 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

We will be having problems if their lineup is complete.

Reply #659638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No we won't. Blatche is the only threat but he gets really lazy later on in the game.

Reply #659639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Phillipines barely beat a team we smashed.

Reply #659640 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

Hopefully that's true saw their game vs Tony Parker led france. They gave France a run for their money. lol.

Reply #659642 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

I'd like to see Jawai in the line up for this. I think if he gets fit by then he's the kind of big that literally no one in Asia has an answer for.

Reply #659643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blatche has always struggled with arousal levels at whatever level he's played. Loves big games but struggles through the grind.

Reply #659645 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

He's not fit that's why he struggles in previous games. Hopefully he stays the same this feb. lol.

Reply #659647 | Report this post

Ceres 43  
Years ago

PHI look better without Blatche on. Honestly in the Japan game every time Blatche got the ball it was a clear-out for him to do something ridiculous. PHI have some very talented 1 on 1 players, but their team ball leaves a lot to be desired - moreso with Blatche.

They are stuck with Blatche because of the ridiculous "naturalization" process they applied to get him eligible for the team.

Boomers will cream them.

Reply #659688 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

Yeah! They look really bad with him inside and turning the ball multiple times. Hopefully that will still be the case this feb game. hahaha. Anyway we don't want to be over confident. we must be focus and get the needed W.

Reply #659742 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:29 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754