AshT
Years ago

Betting: NBL Round 8/WNBL Round 9

Tonight,

Adelaide Lightning +8.5 @ 1.99

I liked the way Lightning went about it in the 21pt win over Rangers and can see them hunting a stong performance tonight. Flames are generally reliable but have they used up the hot hand in Sunday's conquest? They hit 17 of 28 from the arc.

The line has tightened but I suspect will ease a little before game time, in line with the trend during the day.

Topic #42278 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

I can guarantee, without a shadow of a doubt, that the Sydney Kings will beat Cairns on Thursday. The game is actually already over. Sydney to win.

Reply #659620 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

House?

On the Kings.

Reply #659621 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

smh....

Reply #659644 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Nice call Ash-T...

Will admit, I was on the Flames and they looked bad from the get go. Never lead by more than 4 points all game and when they did, the Lightning quickly took back the lead.

Reply #659658 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

OK, I think I'm 'over' a moneyline bet I had on Bullets last night!!!

Saturday,

Adelaide Lightning @ 2.21

Blew out from 2.02 overnight, so fresh from a good sleep in I had no hestitation.

I feel Lightning have life left in their current form patch, while Perth's 8-0 run could be set to come to an end, as a busy schedule kicks in.

Current odds of 2.00 still has appeal IMO.

Cairns Taipans @ 1.62

Responding from Thursday's loss and invariably tough to beat at home. Sydney lose the two starters. Two day's, in the conditions, so further pressure on the form & fitness of Randle & Tyler.

Reply #660022 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:08 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754