Anonymous
Years ago

Jawai back NYE??

Sounds promising.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/big-man-nate-jawai-eyes-nye-comeback/news-story/ea5bd42084094b5ce978efba3176757f

Topic #42303 | Report this topic

CT  
Years ago

They were talking about it on the ABC this morning but it's not confirmed.

Reply #660229 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

I'd be surprised if he is back. I still think the home game against Brisbane on Jan 5 is more likely. It probably will be that game or another week beyond that for Carrera to return. Weigh should be back for round 10 games against the Bullets at home, and the Kings in Sydney. If not, he'll be back for the Christmas Eve game against Adelaide.

Reply #660234 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about the wildman Carrera?

Reply #660247 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

Anon, read the third sentence of my previous post.

Reply #660408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great a definite maybe. Thanks

Reply #660410 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Dude will be fat as a house by NYE

Reply #660454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jawai was on sunrise - looks a lot slimmer n plans to be back NYE v Perth. Carrera is out of his moon boot the last 2 weeks. Walking freely and should be back NYE which is 7 weeks from his injury. May even be right for Xmas eve v Adelaide as he is super pissed at Rucker n wants to jam his head up his arse.

My money is on Carrera.

Reply #660984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pissed at Rucker why?

Reply #660988 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754