Anonymous
Years ago

76ers coach words of advice for mate gaze

https://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball/nbl/text-from-philadelphia-76ers-coach-brett-brown-inspiring-andrew-gaze-struggling-sydney-kings/news-story/f496ac5bf5d651d3e3988625a472973c

Topic #42367 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Years ago

Nice.
Keep ya head up, Drewy.

Reply #661604 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Dear Andrew,

There is no draft lottery in the NBL.

Regards,

Brett B.

Reply #661606 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Haha, yeah, Ben Simmons is not walking through that door

Reply #661607 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

There is no draft lottery in the NBL.
The absence of a lottery guarantees them the first pick in the draft if they finish last, so tanking isn't a bad strategy.

Reply #661608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PS:

I worked for Sam Hinkie, Stanford grad and acknowledged savant. He gave me draft picks.

You work for Jeff Van Groningen.

Reply #661610 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

PPS
I did long apprenticeship under one of most successful coaches in all of professional sports history....

Reply #661612 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Drewy you can always go back to radio, coaching isn't for everyone!

Reply #661617 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

He has a lot of good people around him in terms of support staff and the many people he knows through basketball for support unofficially including his old man.

People really want him to succeed but lets be honest, if Cairns was in the same predicament we'd probably be talking about how there will be a 7 team league next year. In some ways its good that two teams from big markets are in the bottom two.

Reply #661621 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze is a better dancer than he is coach.

Reply #661628 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:56 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754