Luuuc
Years ago

WNBL Round 12

Thu 7:00pm - Bendigo vs Dandenong
Thu 7:30pm - Canberra vs Townsville
Thu 7:00pm - Adelaide vs Melbourne

Sat 2:00pm - Dandenong vs Canberra (Live Streamed)
Sat 12:00pm - Perth vs Melbourne (Foxtel)
Sat 3:00pm - Sydney vs Adelaide
Sat 7:00pm - Townsville vs Bendigo

Topic #42394 | Report this topic

Melb Fan  
Years ago

Looks like it'll be a good round with quite a few games influencing the playoff rankings. I wouldn't be surprised if Adelaide tried to rain on a few parades there!

Finally the game of the round will be the televised game - can't see Perth losing on their home court though. Also will be interesting given Melbourne will be coming off of the Adelaide game whereas Perth will be fresher, the Lynx managed to weather the storm last time they were in their second game of the weekend, it'll be interesting to see whether Melbourne can do the same.

Reply #662376 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Ladder situation:

Perth Lynx 14-4
Townsville Fire 11-6
Sydney Uni Flames 11-7
Melbourne Boomers 11-7
Adelaide Lightning 9-9
Dandenong Rangers 7-11
UC Capitals 5-13
Bendigo Spirit 3-14

PERTH
Games: vs MEL, @ CAN, @ TSV
Splits won over everyone except MEL (tied 1-1)
1 win secures top spot

TOWNSVILLE
Games: @ CAN, vs BEN, @ SYD, vs PER
Splits over MEL & ADL. Tied with SYD. Lost to PER.

MELBOURNE
Games: @ ADL, @ PER, vs DAN
Split over ADL. Tied with PER. Lost to TSV & SYD.

SYDNEY
Games: vs ADL, vs TSV, @ BEN
Splits over MEL & ADL. Tied with TSV. Lost to PER.

ADELAIDE
Games: vs MEL, @ SYD, vs BEN
Split over SYD. Lost to PER, TSV & MEL.

So there's still plenty of possibilities.

Reply #662378 | Report this post

Mort  
Years ago

The fire to put the caps to the sword tonight if I had to guess

Reply #662379 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Top spot is still possible for both Melbourne & Townsville, so yeah I would expect big games from both of them tonight.

Reply #662381 | Report this post

Waves2Lynx  
Years ago

Adelaide can certainly affect the finals but I don't think they will get two wins this round especially against teams trying to solidify their place in the top four.

Make an interesting last round if Melbourne can upset Perth in Perth.

Reply #662388 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I'll be cheering for Adelaide tonight. Even if they can't win, hopefully they make life hard for the Boomers. Double OT would be handy ;)

I'm not writing the Caps off either, even vs the Fire. They're on a 3 game winning streak and feeling good, and you just never know with Townsville on the road.

Reply #662390 | Report this post

Melb Fan  
Years ago

Townsville are definitely the hardest of the four to get a read on IMO. We all know Suzy will get her 20&10 but it's more a question of who else will show up and put some meaningful numbers on the board.

Reply #662391 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Oh wow ... after trailing by 1 at the final break, Bendigo Spirit play a 20-2 4th quarter vs the Rangers :O

Lightning looking good vs Melbourne

Reply #662433 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Boomers more turnovers than baskets!

Reply #662437 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Whoa .. it literally was, yeah.

Lighting fighting for that 4th spot. Good to see.

Reply #662439 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Makes Saturdays (Fox livestream) Sydney - Adelaide game massive.

Reply #662454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anderson with that magic in the 4th Q.

Reply #662455 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sydney only have to beat Bendigo to secure 4th. Boomers will lose to Perth and drop 2 games this wkend.

Reply #662459 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

What's up with Lavey missing another game for Rangers? Rangers can't buy any luck this season..

Reply #662465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Townsville smash Canberra. There just getting ready for the real season to begin! With all that talent, their my tip to win it!

Reply #662466 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sydney need to win two out of three to make the finals or they will be playing Russian roulette.

Reply #662476 | Report this post

Melb Fan  
Years ago

Yikes Dandenong.. 18 more shots attempted yet lose by 17 to the team on the bottom of the ladder. Also why on earth were all of Bendigo's starters on at the end against Dandenong's bench? That is just shocking time management there given they have to travel up to Townsville for a Sat night game.

Tipped Adelaide to get the job done against Melbourne - but it looked a poor performance by Melbourne based on the stats. They'd better get their act together quickly because they're up against Perth on their home turf next!

Reply #662479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well when you have Mijovic jacking up 18 shots and hitting 5 and Blicavs 17 and hitting 3 , and your entire game focuses on just those two shooting as it has done all season and the rest of the starters shooting under 25% what else can they expect.
All season Blicavs has been run into the ground and that third and fourth quarter frequently has her shots falling short, she's a brilliant player but she’s not a machine, and Mijovic is either on or she’s not
It’s been a long season for rangers starters ( well most of them)
This is what happens to teams that really don’t utilise the whole group when they can
Injuries and low on gas situations at the end of the game/ season
Has to be the worst season rangers have ever had, not even Mark Wright had a season this bad.

Reply #662487 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Rangers are missing 3 starters from their lineup. Not sure why Lavey didn't play? But that will hurt any teams chances in this tough league.

Reply #662490 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

The Rangers keep saying they are missing three starters when their starting group for the first nine games of the season was:

Lavey, St Blicavs, Sa Blicavs, Mijovic, Pedersen

While Sara has missed 10 games since her knee injury, Lavey has only missed 4 including last night's game.

So that’s 4 games they have missed two starters. Period.

Reply #662491 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

any reason why rangers get so much focus on here about their losing season?

Reply #662492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big game coming up between Adelaide vs Sydney this round. Sydney should win I think.

Reply #662493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rangers missing 3 key players instead of 3 starters...in 2 Opals and an Import! Good luck to any team losing that much quality!

Reply #662494 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

boomers only shoot 56pts last night? lizzy is going to need more support from her team mates come finals time!

Reply #662495 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

yeah, sydney would be lost if we had 3 key players out. bad luck rangers.

Reply #662496 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

"Rangers missing 3 key players instead of 3 starters...in 2 Opals and an Import! Good luck to any team losing that much quality!"

Missed games:

Dandenong: Blicavs (10), Palau (5), Lavey (4)
Melbourne: Duever (14), O'Hea (5), Tomlinson (5), Cambage (1)
Adelaide: Hodges (17), Clydesdale (4), Novosel (3), Planetta (1)
Sydney: Tupaea (18), Taylor (2), Snell (1), Ebzery (1)

Looks like the contenders are manging this better than the Rangers.

Reply #662497 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Easier to manage when there not all injured at the same time! And have bigger budgets to spend on a quality bench.

Reply #662500 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sorry, didn't understand. I thought it was the three starters...no two starters...missing. I didn’t realise it was the budget despite Dandenong boasting one of the highest budgets. Thanks for clarifying.

Reply #662503 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

did someone mention mark wright on this thread??

Reply #662505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"any reason why rangers get so much focus on here about their losing season?"

Someone with a personal grudge against Larissa. Just ignore them.

Reply #662509 | Report this post

Melb Fan  
Years ago

Bar last night's game, I'd say Dandenong have been pretty commendable in their efforts this season without three major players.

Reply #662513 | Report this post

Dr  
Years ago

The vendetta against Larissa is starting to get annoying now...get over it, you look stupid... can't you tell you're the minority! Sorry, I wouldn't be playing that bench a lot if I had them either) In a tough league like this you don't just get to play cause you're sitting on the bench or on a roster... it's not juniors where everyone gets a go. Give it a rest on the Larissa bagging... like a player, it takes a long time to be a good coach at the highest level....look at Cheryl Chambers, Karen Dalton - they toiled for years!
They've spent half the amount on their roster that Boomers, Fire, Lightning have spent.
The team in inconsistent, it's not always just fatigue.

Reply #662520 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

As a Spirit supporter, I can say that it wasn't until the last 3 mins of last nights game that I thought we'd win.

Reply #662524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Think the DR needs to Take some meds, haven't seen anyone bashing Larissa at all
But plenty commenting on the performance of overall team, as everyone always expects Tangers to do well, but look at Bendigo this season too, times seem to have changed
Think perhaps the DR is reading too much into it and taking it personally

As for big budget Rangers do not have the budget they had in the Wright era
Adelaide and Boomers have most , definitely the biggest budgets this season

No idea what happened to Lavey between Townsville and Bendigo game but maybe her concussion is more serious than they thought
They have certainly had a tough season with injuries to key players, but that’s the game for you in a condensed season, something that was brought up when the changes were brought in, if you don’t manage your teams minutes and health then it had the potential to be disastrous

Hopefully Canberra Bendigo and Rangers can regroup for next season and maybe change some things too that will see them challenging again for top spots

Reply #662526 | Report this post

Waves2Lynx  
Years ago

Capitals and Spirit had the weakest squads coming into the season, think everyone had them towards the bottom. Injuries to the likes of Jarry, Griffin etc compound the problem.

Not sure what they can do squad wise next season to improve, there's only a few Aussies in America/Europe not over here. Imports may need a step in quality but that's easier said Hahn done irt money.

Reply #662528 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Caps roster should be very competitive with likes of Hurst, Hooper, Bass plus all the great Aussie talent? Maybe it's taken awhile for them to gel.

Reply #662529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only a few Aussies away?

In Europe you have..
Mitchell-PG
Mansfield-PG
Romeo-PG
Allen-SF
Talbot--SF
Tolo-C

Injured at home.
Madgen-SG
Bunton-C

Possibly coming home
Wallace-SG
Froling-PF
Reid-PG

That's quite a few who could fill teams next season.

Reply #662530 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Roster stability is not great in the WNBL, especially when it comes to imports (import retention rate seems to run at ~ 20%), but the Caps have got themselves an excellent leader in Hurst and a quality core of young locals, so I think they're on the right track if they can keep most of that group. They finish near the bottom, but they're really not far off the pace.

Reply #662532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't think it’s so much ch a retention of imports but more frequently the quality that comes through is not outstanding
Of course their are accretions
Mitchel is one that comes to mind from previous seasons but she changed clubs as well
Williams has been a great find but will she stay?
Novosel is another one though even she has stated her first two years here in the WNBL took time to adjust, she’s been injured and team hopped by she has stayed, but then she also didn’t pick up a WNBA side, that’s another issue in retaining these O/S imports, and another good reason clubs should be developing their younger elite players... no one gets better sitting on a bench now they
Hats off to Canberra and even Boomers in a small way , they at least are getting some home grown talent hitting the court, it’s called succession planning

Reply #662534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Williams will likely go to Europe.

Reply #662536 | Report this post

Waves2Lynx  
Years ago

There was a fair amount of players who returned from O/S this season compared to those that left. There's always players away but it's going to be harder than the start of this season to bring more back. Those graduating from college should definitely be looked at.

You always want teams to develop and play the locals but it's give/take scenario. Coaches and teams need to win. I'm surprised benches in WNBL are not used as regularly as they are, but can understand it.

Reply #662537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you'll find WNBL bench roles are not paid very well and as a result, the quality of players between starters and bench is a big difference.

Reply #662541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's a minimum salary...

Reply #662542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Minimum salary is $7,500. Most teams spend most of their budget on starters and significantly less on their bench.

Reply #662545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully the minimum salary gets bumped up to $10,000 so that they can at least take home a weekly wage.

Min:
W league is $10,000
AFLW is $10,500
Netball is $27,375

Reply #662548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

W league will see an increase to $12,287 min.
Afl womens also expected to increase for 2018.

Reply #662549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Minimum wage only extends to as far as a club wants it too, they still manage to have players sitting on the bench getting nothing or very very little no matter what may be written into the leagues requirements they can find a way around that
It should be s blanket $10,000 min down to the tenth, those they sign who may go onto college or are on "amateur “ contracts should not be included in the ten
At least then they could get decent depth on the bench, or those that sit game after game are at least getting something for their time

Reply #662550 | Report this post

Melb Fan  
Years ago

I don't think bumping up the min wage will alter the level of depth teams have, the players who would bolster depth are those plying their trades overseas - who would all likely be starters in the league and be paid well beyond the min wage, and those currently in college.

If it were me trying to keep those college bound kids in the WNBL, I'd be trying to align teams with Aus universities - similar to the Boomers with Deakin and try to lure them to stay that way with free or close to further education. Obviously some would still want to go for the experience factor and maybe even the exposure/more direct or traditional WNBA route, but I'd bet there would be quite a few willing to stay for the chance to train/play against the players in the WNBL which I'm sure would be invaluable. The current span of the season works quite well with the Australian university system anyway - the uni year concludes between mid oct to mid nov and doesn't recommence until March the following year.

IMO increasing the minimum wage would only drive a further wedge between the clubs with a seemingly bottomless pit of cash and those with lesser funds to play with. i.e. cashed up clubs would run 10-11 deep with 'senior' players whereas those not so would perhaps be going with 7-8 and topped up with amateur contracts or DPs. It's a very fine balancing act with deciding whether there should be an increase in min wages and/or introduction of a salary cap in that the min wage increase could potentially drive that wedge in, but a salary cap while it would help even out the competition it could compromise the quality.

Reply #662555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with those views. Right now, most teams 9 or 10 players would be lucky to be impact players in SEABL.

Reply #662558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If a club only has a certain total player budget then increasing the minimum wage by $5k will take $50k out of that total budget and that means a lower standard league. Minimum wage is great but until there is more money in the WNBL there needs to be a tight lid on it. Just having it in place at all is a big hit for some clubs.

Reply #662563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You will
Never get a professional league until it's treated as such and when it’s treated as such then it will attract stronger players all round , and in turn the league will get better
But like the chicken and the egg can’t hsve one without the other but which one comes first

As for the college:university route here in Australia, we don’t really have enough to align to sports teams , and he. Fees are way more than what the minimum wage is.
These uni kids if they stay here also have to work , so if clubs want succession planning for the younger players then to
Keep them here they need to ensure it’s financiallu worth their while, DPS get nothing yet have to commit to all the same training and travel the fully paid players do, the least they could do is pay them enough so they don’t have to work over those WNBL months

Reply #662574 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Looks to me like Cambage and Cole are sitting this game out :/

Reply #662730 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

You at the game, Luuuc? Cole did go off early Q3 in Adelaide but the other one is a huge shock.

Reply #662732 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

At the game yep. Neither player announced. Takes a lot of the sting out of this game.

Reply #662733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lightning lose in overtime. Is that there season over?

Reply #662756 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

Yep, season over for Lightning. Top four set.

Reply #662769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not even if they win and Melbourne lose?

Reply #662773 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

Melbourne has the head to head on Adelaide, so would go through regardless no?

Reply #662774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure about that one. Could come down to percentage.

Reply #662779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide are done n dusted.

Reply #662788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Townsville 68pts as a halftime score vs Bendigo. Is that some sort of WNBL record??

Reply #662833 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Clydesdale 28pts in normal time (FG12/13,3P4/5). Missing that three (& a free throw) has effectively cost her team playoffs. Shame on her!

Absolute cracking game to watch. Lightning brought great energy but fatigue was evident later, trying to hold out renowned resolute club. Huge game from Bishop also and Taylor back to form with 35.

Reply #662843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lots of great offensive games in the Adelaide vs Sydney. Taylor
35pts. Adelaide's defence was obviously their weakness.

Reply #662845 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I haven't seen the term "Don't poke the bear" more apt than it was this afternoon. 5 minutes left in the first half, Boomers playing well and up by 5, Williams cops a poke in the eye from Conti, and then goes on a personal crusade of Boomer destruction.
7 buckets without a miss, with 2 of them from steals and one from a huge O-board, plus 2 assists. She created ALL of Perth's points in an 18-5 run, and we went into half time with all the momentum and up by 8. Just awesome.

(Hope that foot/ankle is ok though. I'm guessing she won't be a part of our final round road trip to Canberra & Townsville)

Reply #662881 | Report this post

Double Dribble  
Years ago

I like the spin that the WNBL has put on Melbourne,
"Melbourne into the playoffs first time since 13/14".
Forget about loosing their last 3 games.
We'll see how far they go.

Reply #662901 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Darcee Who?? Player of the round, maybe? Abby Bishop shouldn't be too far off as well.

Reply #662917 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Yep, Garbs gets my vote.
Great round for Bishop too, but only went 1-1.

Reply #662921 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

There was a good chunk of bench v bench in both Townsville games, so whether that should realistically go against Darcee?

I'm a best performance guy rather than looking them at team result, so I'm tempted to go for Bishop given the calibre & staure of both matches. It certainly wasn't her fault they lost (it was Clydesdale's for missing one three!). Then again, they may give it to someone else, such as Taylor.

Reply #662977 | Report this post

Waves2Lynx  
Years ago

Hard week to choose, agreed. Wouldn't be upset if it was given to Garbin, she's been finding some form lately.

That's quite harsh on Clydesdale for just one action in a game.

Perth are unbelievable! 14 in a row! This should be news plastered everywhere. Amazing achievement.

Reply #663033 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Aimie's +/- across the two games was much superior to Bishop and not sure which player would keep her out of TOTW, at least.

Reply #663043 | Report this post

Melb Fan  
Years ago

Hm looks like Ebzery is the one to keep Clydesdale out of TOTW - the team is Ebzery, Williams, Taylor (POTW), Garbin & Bishop. Can't say I agree with Ebzery over Clydesdale at all - but I suppose they weight a team win greater than an individual performance which to be honest I feel they have done all season.

Reply #663050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does Clydesdale push Lavey out of the opals?

Reply #663054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Depends what the Opals need. Clydesdale's better offensively, Lavey better defensively.

Reply #663058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AshT , you cannot blame the loss of a game on one player for missing ONE shit, plenty of other shots missed in the game , maybe get more realistic, shots get missed all the time especially 3s

Reply #663061 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not much between lavey and clydesdale, lavey has more intentional experience...

Reply #663062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clydesdale has a better all round game than Lavey.

Reply #663064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We all know what lavey has to offer and its not much. Hoefully someone else gets a shot

Reply #663082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Uni games showed that Wallace is ahead of Clydesdale.

Reply #663083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Uni games Clydesdale was injured thats reason she missed the first part of the WNBL season,whilst Wallace may be good in years to come,shes not ready yet

Reply #663084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed. If I am playing a tournament right now against pros then Clydesdale > Wallace comfortably as a point guard.

Reply #663086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clydesdale played all 6 uni games, 18.7 minutes a game.
Wallace also played all 6 games at the point, 28.5 minutes a game.

Stats:

http://www.australiabasket.com/Australia/basketball-National-Team.asp?Age=22&women=1

And if your looking at stats and who's the best fit, I think Mangakahia is showing that she is the best pure point out of all the young women prospects.
16ppg and leading the ncaa in assists at 10.4 apg.

Who knows atm really, all untested. would like to see them all in camp.

Brondello was also high on Rocci. Another potential opal.

Reply #663088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hurst and Clydesdale going...
Question is, would you take Wallace or Mangakahia over Lavey?
Or neither.

Ebzery is a sufficient 3rd string pg if required.?

Reply #663089 | Report this post

Waves2Lynx  
Years ago

Ebzery, Whitcomb, Seekamp could all cover PG if needed. Top two would have to be Mitchell/Mansfield.

Going really deep with talk of these prospects, there's not a lot of spots available.

I'm surprised Ebzery got into the TOTW. I don't even think her game looked better than Hamson.
18p @ 42%, 7ass, +7 vs 19p @ 69%, 9reb, +13

Reply #663094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd take Wallace over Cydlesdale and Lavey. Clydesdale would be soft on the international stage.

Reply #663095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ebzery, Whitcomb and Seekamp. All sgs trying to play the point.

None of them move the ball very well.
Seekamp is the best of the three but her shooting is terrible and her handles suspect.
Whitcomb is good at creating space and Ebzery better at beating her man off the dribble.

I like all 3 but not as a pg. cumming I'm sure will steal one of the spots at sg. Likely Seekamp.

Reply #663097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seekamp is a turnover machine when running the point. Her only downside in my opinion

Reply #663101 | Report this post

Waves2Lynx  
Years ago

I wasn't calling them PGs, just that they could cover that position (Ebzery has) as a third (or even fourth) option in a 12 player squad if needed where spots are limited and you need versatile players.

Reply #663104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clydesdale missed a shit? Sounds dangerous

Reply #663106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #663089
re: WNBL Round 12
Hurst and Clydesdale going...
Question is, would you take Wallace or Mangakahia over Lavey?
Or neither.

Ebzery is a sufficient 3rd string pg if required.?

Lol....Mangakahia isn't even in the equation....she’s playing college ball and not great college ball at that, absolutely no comparison,who ever keeps bringing her up in these threads needs to give it a rest.

Wallace is not a PG either, never really has been, she’s a 2

Reply #663114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Such a hater mate...

Mangakahia is playing very very well and clearly the best Aussie pg in college.
Deserves a camp invite even only for experience.

Just like Wallace and smith in the last camp.

Reply #663117 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

College defense is as weak as it gets. Hard to know what these girls will be like against quality international teams. Would be good to see a couple get an ivite to the camp thoe.

Reply #663125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where do you think stanfords smith ranks defensively against the opals in her position?
Griffin, Blicavs, George, Bishop, Mijovic, Garbin etc

And Wallace at sg against...
Whitcomb, Cumming, Ebzery, Seekamp etc

Reply #663134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:11 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754