Scooby Doo
Years ago

Long shorts or Short longs?

Are they serious? I understand it might be cool to wear baggy shorts but some of the players from last week have taken it to a whole new level! I think the little guard from Perth may have left his behind and had to borrow Rogers shorts.

Did anyone else notice it?

Topic #4243 | Report this topic

Skyhook  
Years ago

That little guard (Bailey)nearly tore us a new one .. if his teamates learn to catch the bullet pass- a lot of teams are gonna be in trouble. He was a good player for them- worry about the game not the shorts .
Dont turn in to an old fuddy duddy on us now scooby doo, or we'll replace you with your nephew Scrappy Dappy Doo !!

Reply #49241 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Scrappy was the worst character in the history of cartoons. Its not just a trend in basketball scooby, shorts are becoming longer fashionably. But yeah the imports seem to like the baggy stuff even more.

Reply #49244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or maybe they're just baggy to catch all their shit?

Reply #49252 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I'd be afraid that they would fall off during some rough play. That would be embarrasing.

Reply #49271 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Well it happens in AFL alot more now because the footy shorts are becoming more like soccer shorts, plus the basketball ones are gunna be around ppls ankles in 5 yrs time.

Reply #49597 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:54 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754