Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide 36ers crowd figures

Every online boxscore includes the crowd figure this season except for Adelaide home games.

Can someone source the attendances for the Sixers? Thanks.

Topic #42454 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

There were four listed actually to edit what I said above but the rest are missing. Strange since why would you not disclose healthy crowds.

Reply #664326 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Yeah it's odd, I’m always interested in those figures.

Lastnight was 6,800 apparently but looked like 7,450. V NZ it was 7,200.

Reply #664334 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I thought there were more at the NZ game than last night.

Reply #664372 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

I'm also very interested in crowd figures, as they are a great indicator to how the league is performing. So it's a bit annoying that Adelaide don't seem to publish them easily where the rest of the league does.

From the little information available, it looks like Adelaide are getting decent crowds this season, which they deserve as they have a decent team and they are fun to watch. Also unpredictable too, so their never boring. 6000-7000 is very healthy and good to see.

Just wondering - for Adelaide people in the know - how far off are the Sixers from Adelaide United in the A-League? The A-League is on a decent decline overall, and the NBL is gaining ground. I know some United crowds haven't been that great. Is there a fair balance between the 2 clubs, and has Adelaide embraced the Sixers more, considering United crowds are sometimes comparable to Sixers crowds.

Reply #664374 | Report this post

Years ago

home wins are vital for crowd figures

Reply #664377 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

Should be getting 7k every game in my opinion with a decent team.

Reply #664383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Reply #665463 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Reply #665477 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:49 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754