chevo
Earlier this year

NBL ladder issues

why are mu on top of ladder? Wildcats have same amount of wins but a better percentage. WTF.

Topic #42470 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Earlier this year

Don't try and analyse it, chevo. You'll get an aneurysm

Reply #664852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

Someone at the NBL pressed the wrong button or something?

Reply #664853 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

Next Friday will show the true first place, don't think I'll be happy but Perth will be it.

Reply #664857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

Fixed now

Reply #664872 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Earlier this year

Funny that the app has it updated, also has updated since NZ vs Cairns already yet the website hasn't, you'd think they'd be linked.

Reply #664878 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Earlier this year

"why are mu on top of ladder?"

I guess the NBL wanted to give MU their 15 mins of fame.

Reply #665054 | Report this post

AngusH  
Earlier this year

The tie breaker this year is the amount of points you beat the Kings by in your last matchup with them.

Reply #665057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

They were too busy patting themselves on the back to notice that the simple things like the ladder are always incorrect.

Reply #665060 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Earlier this year

I thought the tie breaker was a Captain's game of rock/paper/scissors with Homicide Williams

Reply #665061 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Rhea 33

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Punch - insightful time tracking
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
Serio - aerial photography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 pm, Fri 25 May 2018 | Posts: 715,601 | Last 7 days: 883