Archtung
Years ago

Mike McKay Rockets?????

Will Mike be playing for Rockets next season?

Topic #425 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

His he still going around? What is he now, 40?

Reply #3285 | Report this post

saw  
Years ago

Does it matter how old Mike is. If you think that his age is a problem then what is the state of ABL in SA if he is one of the voted in members for the All-Star game.

I hope he still plays. Watch him closely and learn the clever little things he does from his many years of experience.

Reply #3344 | Report this post

free agent  
Years ago

word is he will be a warrior next season.

???????

Reply #3345 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

saw,

I do not follow the local league so I was surprised to find out that he was still playing at quite a competitive level.

Don't get so defensive dude, I was not criticising him, just merely trying to find out how old he is....

Reply #3353 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

During the woodville-north final Mckay called out a play titled "43", to which someone behind me replied, "Isn't that your age Mckay?"

He was pretty inconsistent last year. Give Burdon some time and build for the future. He isn't that big a loss.

Reply #3368 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

i used to double clutch...and then i sat back and watched the people who knew what the game was about !
learn the game, look atthe small things, then you might learn how to drive !

Reply #141002 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:36 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754