AshT
Years ago

Betting: NBL Round 15/WNBL Grand Final Gms 2 & 3

Tonight;

Sydney Kings +11.5 & 1.91

Kings well rested and were noticably a better focussed outfit with Tyler gone. Wildcats may be caught with the edge off after a bunch of road games. I see this as quite close for at least long way.

Topic #42544 | Report this topic

AshT  
Years ago

Can someone tell me what price & spread the Boomers were at half time last night?

Reply #667355 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Didn't check but I’m guessing +6.5 would’ve been the 'live’ line with Townsville up by 9

Reply #667363 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

I took the Wildcats -11.5 and also a sneaky at -17.5 so look for the Kings to lose by 10 or less...

Reply #667375 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Kings bet should read +11.5 & 1.91

Brisbane Bullets +3.5 @ 1.91

An understatement yet again to say Bullets have every chance, while fresh and with United on game five of an oceanic tour. Lemanis with the unsurprising comment " ... attention to detail" in reference to solving their close-out problems, confirms further to me that he doesn't have the faintest that they actually need to diverge from such a stilted mental approach (if he means it - which unfortunaetly he probably does). Regardless, I've got them overs here. Are also good overs straight up, around 2.40 at present, but decided to make them a cert this time by just playing the line.

Reply #667413 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Kings +11.5 @ 1.91

Reply #667414 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

I took the Wildcats -11.5 and also a sneaky at -17.5 so look for the Kings to lose by 10 or less...

/me shuts down William Hill account for the rest of the season... bah...

Reply #667556 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Cairns - New Zealand Under 161 @ 1.94

Breakers 16-4 at 170ppg but three of those unders were with #8 ranked Taipans; 153, 143 & 151. Taipans 9-13 at 161ppg, with a couple of big overs within three of their last five games going over but nothing to be alarmed about considering 36ers and Hawks were involved. They average 157 at home. A close look strongly suggests nothing to fear in trying this bet IMO.

Reply #667618 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Added;

Adelaide 36ers +2.5 @ 1.92

An opportunity for Hawks to bounce back from a disapointing performance but it did say something about where the two teams are really at IMO. 36ers seem on a mission, in the charge for finishing positions and redemption for last season. I see them maintaining enough momentum to be tough to beat.

Reply #667641 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754