MELHOOPS
Years ago

How do you watch hoops at home?

Hey guys,

I just bought a new house and want to set the TV rooms up for the best basketball experience possible.

Traditionally I watch mainly college hoops, but my 10 year son obviously prefers NBA and with the emergence of quality local hoops I'm keen to watch more NBL and WNBL also.

So my question is how do others that watch large volumes of hoops manage subscriptions to NBA TV, Foxtel, ESPN, NBL TV....or is there another reliable source that I could use to minmise costs.

Topic #42550 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foxtel.

I have it, every NBL game live, lots of live NBA games and College games.

Reply #667638 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Stream it

Reply #667642 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Foxtel Internet (I think it's called 'Now') through my TV is probably 90% of how I watch most sports.

Reply #667644 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Foxtel .
Record all NBL/NBA.
Watch Euro and College ball if day off work

Reply #667647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Foxtel Internet (I think it's called 'Now') through my TV is probably 90% of how I watch most sports."

Out of curiosity is yours always pretty much live? I used a trial a few months or ago and it worked great. Didn't buy the subscription because i just didn't use it enough for the price. Recently tried a trial again and the games always seemed to have like 10min delay which is pretty annoying.

Reply #667651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In bed.

Reply #667661 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Foxtel. About 2 years ago they started putting a heap more NBA regular season and finals games. Plus you get a login to WatchESPN.com with your Foxtel account which has some games (NBA and College) that are t on the 2 main ESPN channels on Foxtel. They have a truckload of college games, all NBL games live and some fair euro league content too. Foxtel is the way to go in my opinion.

Reply #667677 | Report this post

Lawsy  
Years ago

Foxtel all the way. Can watch foxtel GO from iPad, iPhone etc at no extra cost. Nba coverage is good, nbl coverage excellent

Reply #667694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Definitely Foxtel.

By the way, if your 10 year old son doesn't already play in a team, get him into one.

Doesn't matter how good he is, he will really enjoy it

Reply #667720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I usually sit in front of a tv and use my eyes and brains to watch hoops

Reply #667745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pants of Homer style

Reply #667761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I usually sit in front of a tv and use my eyes and brains to watch hoops"

same here. then I turn off my brain and log onto hoops.

Reply #667772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foxtel - sensational coverage this year.

Reply #668241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only thing that gets me is no broadcaster has ever aired EuroBasket in this country which is a shame since it is a high level tournament.

Reply #668242 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

There is a Lithuanian app that streams the litho channels, and shows the Lithuanian leagues games. I would be surprised if they didn't have the rights to show euroleague games with litho teams in it.

Reply #668294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:05 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754