hoops4llday
Years ago

Will Casey Prather suit up again this yr?

Have heard murmurings that Prather will find it tough to get his spot back given the performance of Felix.

Any one got any updates?

Topic #42572 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He'll be back at Perth next year

Reply #668368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The way Felix fits in and with the way they are playing I think Prather will have a series of unexpected setbacks to his injury recovery

Reply #668371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How lucky are Melb Utd that the injury occurred. Fluke move.

Reply #668372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Definitely

Reply #668402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he will go to syd

Reply #668410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather to Sydney, with Blanchfield, Newely there already, now that's a bit of jvg recruiting.

Reply #668413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clearly another fail. Blanchfield can't play. Newley past it. Prather meh.
With the money at their disposal why not recruit studs.
They go to the US every year and come back with nothing.

Reply #668415 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

If Prather is fit to return, can Felix play?

The whole concept of an injury waiver player is to cover the injury, but if he is fit to play then he is the rostered player and therefore should play. Will be interesting to see what happens come season end.

If Prather is fit, why wouldn't he want to showcase to the world that he needs a new job so here I am. I doubt he would sit patiently on the sidelines and watch someone else take his offseason and start of the season accolades. Not to mention if Felix has a good finals campaign, that NBA maybe contract might just get Felix's name pencilled in instead.

Reply #668421 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

He won't play for Sydney

Reply #668424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FM are you stupid? A team can only have 3 imports. If Prather comes back that is Ware, Boone,Felix/Prather! Do you need help counting

Reply #668434 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

If Majok and Anderson found full fitness I'd be tempted to play Prather, Felix and Ware as the 3 imports. Boone would then be the unlucky one.

Won't happen though.

Reply #668443 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

FM are you stupid? A team can only have 3 imports. If Prather comes back that is Ware, Boone,Felix/Prather! Do you need help counting
FM's question is whether Melbourne can keep Prather out of the lineup, and thus continue to play Felix, even if Prather is healthy.

If Majok and Anderson found full fitness I'd be tempted to play Prather, Felix and Ware as the 3 imports. Boone would then be the unlucky one.
If they're going to violate the import rules so blatantly they might as well just play all four of them.

Reply #668444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All five of them.

Reply #668450 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

United signed Felix to replace Prather, but what's stopping them from cutting Prather and signing Felix as their official 3rd import, instead of just an injury replacement import?

It'd obviously be a bad look. But is there any rule that would prevent that?

Reply #668454 | Report this post

hoops4llday  
Years ago

I still dont get how the MVP Fav prior to his injury isnt a shoe-in.

Cats should totally pick him up.

Bit of a risk, but walker and Brandt to step it up in the backcourt. Get rid of Cooke.

Reply #668502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You guys drunk for thinking that melb won't have Prather over Felix. Do you guys watch Felix in the games. Moller plays more than him in majority of the games. Scoring wise he doesn’t hold a candle to Prather. And Prather a better defender on ball

Reply #668638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide in the coverage said he was out for the season last night. I think he should go to the bullets and play two guard if Buford comes back.

Reply #668662 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

You guys drunk for thinking that melb won't have Prather over Felix. Do you guys watch Felix in the games. Moller plays more than him in majority of the games. Scoring wise he doesn't hold a candle to Prather. And Prather a better defender on ball
They're a far better team with Felix than they were with Prather. They were a far better team with Goulding out earlier in the season, too.

Reply #668824 | Report this post

Tribe  
Years ago

Felix isn't getting game time. Doesn't seem happy, always shaking his head. I'd like to see Prather back.

Reply #669109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Felix has been a great fit, seems to be getting game time as well, Prather was mentioned as out for season in coverage last time.

Reply #669119 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Better team without Prather

Reply #669126 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:21 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754