Moses Guthrie
Years ago

NH: Moses' twins arrive

I know it's not hoops-related, but it's been one very long day and I have to get the word out to some people who want to know.

The kids were born today at 2.01pm and 3.39pm respectively.

Daniel James was first, weighing in at 7lb, 51cm long. Jonty Luke followed later, weighing in at 8lb, 49cm long.

Mr and Mrs Guthrie are both doing well. ;-)

PS. Northerner - they got your birthday. Mrs Guthrie said you'd be happy with that!

Topic #4266 | Report this topic

Lyn Wieland  
Years ago

congratulations Mr & Mrs Guthrie on the birth of your twins

green and gold booties would look good

Reply #49569 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Congratulations, just remember that twins are twice as nice!

Reply #49571 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

congrats

Reply #49582 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

All right Moses, that's wicked!!!

Celebrating along with Ricky Simpson and B.J.Armstrong!!!!

We'll be down soon to see yas all.

Reply #49595 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Congrats Moses! jonty hey? he destined to play cricket? I Like the names :-)

Reply #49596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dolly parton had twins - 20 pounders

Reply #49603 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Northerner, BJ Armstrong and Ricky Simpson?

What about Deion Sanders, Walter Davis, Dan Majerle, Michael Keaton, Hugh Grant and Adam Sandler?

I'd back my boys against yours any day, Northerner, You couldn't guard Deion Sanders in a fit, whilst Thunder Dan and Walter Davis would toy with BJ and Ricky ..... and then we've still got the secret-weapon "Waterboy" on the bench! ;-)

Reply #49604 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Forgot we can't say a name that starts with "San" and ends with "ders".

Northerner, what about Deion "Sanders", Walter Davis, Dan Majerle, Michael Keaton, Hugh Grant and Adam Sandler?

I'd back my boys against yours. You couldn't guard Neon Deion in a fit. Walter Davis and Thunder Dan would toy with Ricky and BJ ..... and then we'd bring in our super sixth man, "The Waterboy"! ;-)

Reply #49606 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Forgot we can't say a name that starts with "San" and ends with "ders".

Northerner, what about Deion San-ders, Walter Davis, Dan Majerle, Michael Keaton, Hugh Grant and Adam Sandler?

I'd back my boys against yours. You couldn't guard Neon Deion in a fit. Walter Davis and Thunder Dan would toy with Ricky and BJ ..... and then we'd bring in our super sixth man, "The Waterboy"! ;-)

Reply #49607 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Congrats to Mrs & mrs Guthrie...well done, and all the best with the many sleepless nights coming up.

And not to mention twice the nappies for ya Moses....... :)

Reply #49608 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nice work Moses and congratulations!

Reply #49625 | Report this post

Daniel Hughes  
Years ago

I would think Mrs.Moses did most of the work! For mum and dad's sake I hope the twins enjoy sleeping to the sound of basketball like their older sibling used to. :-)

Reply #49626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:53 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754