Anonymous
Years ago

Basketball shoes adelaide

Hi all

I'm from country sa, heading to Adelaide over the weekend and need to the kid some basketball shoes.

Can you point me in the right direction for the best selection!

Appreciate the help!

Topic #42679 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

Any Footlocker store either city or suburbs.

Reply #671528 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

Adelaide is horrendous for basketball shoe selection

Footlocker in the city in Rundle mall is the only real wide selection, otherwise go online.

Reply #671595 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

House of Hoops at the back of Footlocker in rundle mall is the ONLY place to bother going to.

decent selection in there, i hope your child is still in youth sizing though, gets stupidly expensive if in adults.

if you are looking for a recommendation of a very very good basketball shoe, the Paul George shoe is excellent. great grip, good price, fits feet well and looks pretty good.

Reply #671607 | Report this post

SIXERS VOICE  
Years ago

Definitely House of Hoops in the mall - at the eastern end just before McDonalds.

Reply #671628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cheers guys. He is in the last of the kids size and while that is good on price drastically reduces choice as he wants a low cut. Basically limited to the Paul George in black as no size in the White. Really appreciate the feedback that pointless searching elsewhere after a five hour drive with three kids and it's still 35 degrees! Thankfully there is bar out the front of footlocker! Perfect!

Reply #671759 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

My daughter has the PGs and they are the best shoe she's ever worn, he'll be happy with those.

Reply #672270 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754