Anonymous
Years ago

Julian Khazzouh

With clubs starting centers like Jarvis, Brandt and whatever Sydney thinks it's doing, could we see a Khazzouh return to the league next season?

I feel like a Perth could really benefit from a big like him

Thoughts?

Topic #42685 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

From Wiki:

Julian Khazzouh (born 23 February 1986) is a Lebanese-Australian professional basketball player who last played for the Sydney Kings of the National Basketball League (NBL). He played a Wookiee in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

Reply #671684 | Report this post

James  
Years ago

Isn't he retired?

At the very least, he hasn't played bball in almost 2 years.

Reply #671708 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because of pretty severe leg injury (quad I think?)
but he's from the same era as Ogilvy and Johnson so certainly not too old

Reply #671712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he is that rare combination of matt knight's health and axel dench's heart that no team could resist

Reply #671713 | Report this post

Daltonfor3  
Years ago

I actually saw him at Woolies last week. He grew up near where I live so I've seen him around occasionally but not for a few years. Next time I'll ask him what his plans are.

Reply #672051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #672326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #672526 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754